LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Owner of LMD makeup store and LMD cosmetics,

Louisemcdonnell_ on Instagram

(please start a thread with an introduction explaining who the person is 😊)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooh wont she be just over enjoyed she can find her thread on here more easily now.. hi louise 🖐 remember now.. STAY AT HOME

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah great! She's been much more quiet recently. Hope you're watching the news you silly girl.

Reactions: 1
Lots of Louise info on old Irish and Northern Irish instagrammers threads for anyone interested!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if that's LMD that andy malone is talking about bringing the skin care line out with?
He is a pleb. Literally said on his stories yesterday, if you are depresssed....swipe up and order the meals and excercise programme. Absolute twit!!

Really wouldnt be suprised if louise "teamed up" with him on his crappy skin care range, sure shes still plugging her polished london strips on her false teeth so why not add another useless product line to her name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmd... you can not fix what's already broken - our respect for you after all your antics

He is a pleb. Literally said on his stories yesterday, if you are depresssed....swipe up and order the meals and excercise programme. Absolute twit!!

Really wouldnt be suprised if louise "teamed up" with him on his crappy skin care range, sure shes still plugging her polished london strips on her false teeth so why not add another useless product line to her name.
Be a bit of a cuntyballs thing to do when Helen has gifted her so much environ stuff ... then again it seems Louise's way of doing things - shite on ppl when they've been good to you

He is a dick. That "listen folks" makes me want to rip my hair out.

Lmd... you can not fix what's already broken - our respect for you after all your antics

Be a bit of a cuntyballs thing to do when Helen has gifted her so much environ stuff ... then again it seems Louise's way of doing things - shite on ppl when they've been good to you

Yes!! I'd forgot about all her environ tit. Be very interesting to see how this pans out then.

Whose Helen environ? Aye she's always done that, chopped and changed, no loyalties. I don't know how her fans can't see this.

Ah great! She's been much more quiet recently. Hope you're watching the news you silly girl.
Too little too late - think she is probably stillness just doing what she had been doing but keeping it of the gram

Who knew you could get frozen strawberries 😂 - stupid silly little girl 👧

• Haha
Charlotte Tilbury isn't extreme/drag enough looking for her. Shocked she bought it. Also her chuckle at the name made me cringe- you're an adult.

I'd said on the other thread how andy malone is bringing out a skin care line with someone...my bets on lmd. She has learned what she can from the environ doll.
Environ can only do so much when she doesn't seem to follow a particularly good diet, no matter what brand u throw on ur face and skin wont cover up all the shite you put into and ontop of it. Bit like her time questioning her gym man why she wasnt loosing weight lol basically told her to eat less shite and get off her fat ass

Environ can only do so much when she doesn't seem to follow a particularly good diet, no matter what brand u throw on ur face and skin wont cover up all the shite you put into and ontop of it. Bit like her time questioning her gym man why she wasnt loosing weight lol basically told her to eat less shite and get off her fat ass
She drops people soon as she’s got all the info/free stuff she needs out of them. She doesn’t bother with Joel at Peak Physique anymore (although I’m sure the other gym goers are happy they can workout without the Kartrashians in there videoing each other 🙄) and she didn’t pay a penny to attend there - neither did any of her sisters.

Talitha fit went all the way up there to train her and give her free meal plans, workout guides, 1-1 online coaching and gym sets as well as glute bands etc and she doesn’t bother with her anymore either! (AND she could never say her name right she always calls her Talia😂)

Also haven’t seen Karen from the academy for a while (although I can’t stand her) she went down to Louise's house to cook for her and gave her free meal plans etc too.

And now she’s flat out on the tampax meals.... just shows you ya can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink 😉😂

Reactions: 9
She drops people soon as she’s got all the info/free stuff she needs out of them. She doesn’t bother with Joel at Peak Physique anymore (although I’m sure the other gym goers are happy they can workout without the Kartrashians in there videoing each other 🙄) and she didn’t pay a penny to attend there - neither did any of her sisters.

Talitha fit went all the way up there to train her and give her free meal plans, workout guides, 1-1 online coaching and gym sets as well as glute bands etc and she doesn’t bother with her anymore either! (AND she could never say her name right she always calls her Talia😂)

Also haven’t seen Karen from the academy for a while (although I can’t stand her) she went down to Louise's house to cook for her and gave her free meal plans etc too.

And now she’s flat out on the tampax meals.... just shows you ya can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink 😉😂
Tampax meals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is just one of them people who takes takes takes.

Why she still loyal 2 tampax? Only one she stuck with? Cos he gives her more than a meal?? 👀🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.