LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s half the size of urban decay and is literally black plastic with LMD stuck on it. Only giving my opinion, I think it looks cheap when the price tag isn’t, revolution is probably half the price and still manage to have a good quality setting spray with decent enough packaging. Not that it’s the be all and end all but if she knows her audience are young why’s the price £17? When she raves about ‘affordable products’ Also you said ‘it’s more or less the same as urban decay’ I thought u hadn’t tried it? I have and can tell you it’s Doesn’t come close to urban decay
Because of the ingredients
It’s half the size of urban decay and is literally black plastic with LMD stuck on it. Only giving my opinion, I think it looks cheap when the price tag isn’t, revolution is probably half the price and still manage to have a good quality setting spray with decent enough packaging. Not that it’s the be all and end all but if she knows her audience are young why’s the price £17? When she raves about ‘affordable products’ Also you said ‘it’s more or less the same as urban decay’ I thought u hadn’t tried it? I have and can tell you it’s Doesn’t come close to urban decay
Revolution is a multi million pound company who can afford to mass produce products at that price would be impossible for Louise to. I haven’t tried the setting spray and I don’t know a lot about makeup and skincare but just heard others say it like urban decay or Mac prep prime spray ingredient wise. I didn’t know it was just a sticker on a black bottle that is tacky then and I don’t know how many mls are in each bottle . Not gonna start googling lmao if the product was half the price it would look even worse though and revolution don’t have packaging.

Because of the ingredients

Revolution is a multi million pound company who can afford to mass produce products at that price would be impossible for Louise to. I haven’t tried the setting spray and I don’t know a lot about makeup and skincare but just heard others say it like urban decay or Mac prep prime spray ingredient wise. I didn’t know it was just a sticker on a black bottle that is tacky then and I don’t know how many mls are in each bottle . Not gonna start googling lmao if the product was half the price it would look even worse though and revolution don’t have packaging.
I’m just making the point that I would rather spend my money on a setting spray from urban decay than line Louise’ pocket. If you have read previous threads and comments you’ll understand why. I never said her product was crap because it’s not, just needs some work if she’s going to be charging 15/16 year olds £17 for a setting spray.

Reactions: 6
I’m just making the point that I would rather spend my money on a setting spray from urban decay than line Louise’ pocket. If you have read previous threads and comments you’ll understand why. I never said her product was crap because it’s not, just needs some work if she’s going to be charging 15/16 year olds £17 for a setting spray.
Yeah true I wouldn’t wanna give her the money either as she seems greedy and is dishonest just for sales. When do you ever hear her thank her followers like genuinely thank them you never do or Hollie never does either even though people using their websites and doing courses! Greed is a bad look and it’s not hard to do a heart felt thank you! Wonder did many people do Hollie and her blokes online exercise camp. I guess only people who don’t know about him would sign up but not seen her talk about it in a while and I don’t think his gym was busy at all

Reactions: 1
Yeah true I wouldn’t wanna give her the money either as she seems greedy and is dishonest just for sales. When do you ever hear her thank her followers like genuinely thank them you never do or Hollie never does either even though people using their websites and doing courses! Greed is a bad look and it’s not hard to do a heart felt thank you! Wonder did many people do Hollie and her blokes online exercise camp. I guess only people who don’t know about him would sign up but not seen her talk about it in a while and I don’t think his gym was busy at all
I clicked on the private Instagram page and it only had 32 followers, two of which would have been his personal page and Hollie. Doesn’t sound too much of a success

Her setting spray is definitely not as great as she makes out!

The packaging is cheap and tacky looking. I wouldn’t have minded if the product was brilliant but it wasn’t. Not a patch on Urban Decay All-nighter and is certainly rather give UD my money than her.

Infact, Im so keen to not give her anymore of my money that I have since bought some of the products that she sells in her salon, but from the company’s direct. For e.g. note bb cream & doll highlighter.

Reactions: 3
I clicked on the private Instagram page and it only had 32 followers, two of which would have been his personal page and Hollie. Doesn’t sound too much of a success
[/QUOTE
She should stand down as an influencer because she hardly a good role model for young girls now is she? You put yourself out there and swear by your being yourself +honest etc but she lies about her Botox in lips and hasn’t addressed story about him. If he innocent you would be telling everyone your side of story

I know this is an LMD thread but the Irish instagrammers thread got shut down so hoping someone here might know. Mrs Makeup is doing a collab atm with Shauna Kelly Interiors in Magherafelt. Anyway the other week she posted a pic of her Dad wallpapering in her bedroom on her stories. She wrote on the post not to worry because her Dad lives with her. I guess I’m just wondering if that’s true then where is he the rest of the time? She posts pics of them having dinner and it’s always only the four of them? Maybe he has an annex or something? Or has she said that to avoid people giving her stick about breaking lockdown?

Regarding LMD’s setting spray, what makes it hers? Where is it produced? Did she come up with the formula? Genuinely asking. I know when Lisa Jordan brought out her Luna stuff she had the whole big build up, visits to the lab showing how the lip glosses were made, loads of stories on insta about picking packaging details etc, LMD’s spray just seemed to come from nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know this is an LMD thread but the Irish instagrammers thread got shut down so hoping someone here might know. Mrs Makeup is doing a collab atm with Shauna Kelly Interiors in Magherafelt. Anyway the other week she posted a pic of her Dad wallpapering in her bedroom on her stories. She wrote on the post not to worry because her Dad lives with her. I guess I’m just wondering if that’s true then where is he the rest of the time? She posts pics of them having dinner and it’s always only the four of them? Maybe he has an annex or something? Or has she said that to avoid people giving her stick about breaking lockdown?

Regarding LMD’s setting spray, what makes it hers? Where is it produced? Did she come up with the formula? Genuinely asking. I know when Lisa Jordan brought out her Luna stuff she had the whole big build up, visits to the lab showing how the lip glosses were made, loads of stories on insta about picking packaging details etc, LMD’s spray just seemed to come from nowhere.
Thats actually a good point, where did it come from? She never discussed where it was produced or if she was ever actually involved? Who knows, everything to do with her business etc is all a bit sketchy

Thats actually a good point, where did it come from? She never discussed where it was produced or if she was ever actually involved? Who knows, everything to do with her business etc is all a bit sketchy
I’d imagine she’s sourced a generic setting spray and slapped a label on it. She’ll be repackaging the Nivea Men’s balm soon and flogging it as a primer, “guyzzz I’m obsessed you all need to get this”. 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The packaging should have ingredients and country of origin.
She may not have been involved with the process just was funded to get it out there.

I must look t mine I’m hoping I got it somehow reduced and didn’t pay 17 pounds for it as I got it Black Friday 😂😂😂

Doesn’t say on the bottle anyway.

Anybody that lines her pockets and funds her lifestyle is a ridiculous idiot.
Never in my life will i ever buy her shite again!!! My partner got me her brushes she swore by, made and designed herself yano 🙄🙄🙄 till an ex employee of hers told me they where batch bought from ebay and her name stamped on them i was disgusted, i had 5 break on me and messaged her on instagram several times to be ignored (she had read them) shes an absloute c***. Same as her contour pallette, all bought of wish!!! She dosnt even speak about her brushes anymore. Just glad me and others funded them hilarous horse teeth 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Never in my life will i ever buy her shite again!!! My partner got me her brushes she swore by, made and designed herself yano 🙄🙄🙄 till an ex employee of hers told me they where batch bought from ebay and her name stamped on them i was disgusted, i had 5 break on me and messaged her on instagram several times to be ignored (she had read them) shes an absloute c***. Same as her contour pallette, all bought of wish!!! She dosnt even speak about her brushes anymore. Just glad me and others funded them hilarous horse teeth 😂😂😂
Yeah she’s just so fake and greedy, like all of these insta idiots. I would never give them a single dime. I only ever buy makeup from actual brands who have been around a long time and are well-known!

You can be sure brendan has a chinese supplier. Buys in bulk and sticks a label on it. You can tell from the marketing and the packaging they are cheap imports.

Reactions: 5

I didn't hear about her dad living there before, like yourself I just noticed the boys and herself. He's doing so much in the house for them maybe he's sneaked over to queen Michelle's Palace to help finish it off. Nothing like a family dig out to keep her trying to convince us that she's just normal like us. She's so hard to relate to and so obviously would follow and use any make up for a quick buck, that I don't even watch her anymore.

I don't recall LMD mentioning ingredients but she doesn't seem to know much on ingredients and what they do so doubt she'd be able to help us anyway.

All of LMDs earlier products (before the bperfect collabs) were white-labelled... Bought off cheap websites and cheap LMD stickers stuck on top. There were also a lot of questions around the legalities of her salon when it first opened and she was known locally as an absolute cowboy saleswoman, not very popular at all from the get go! I had the LMD palette... I did use it initially as it has eyeshadow, blusher, contour and highlight all in one... But I haven't even looked at it since I bought the StaceyMarie Carnival Palette and the P-Louise secret Sinner. I was a fan of Bperfect as a brand and thought they did some amazing products but there are also some shiiiiiiiite ones that I wouldn't take if they were free. Someone bought me a ticket for Bperfect live in Belfast last year and I went...what an absolute shambles of an event! Couldn't even hear the people on stage trying to give their top tips for all the pissed Instagrammers in the 'green room', waiting to come on for their 5mins on stage. Unfortunately, the focus was on making sure the Instagrammers (who were freely invited and given multiple VIP goodie bags full of the latest products) had the best time rather than the people who had actually paid to be there (given the crappy products that had previously flopped in their goodie bags). This really put me off Bperfect as a brand and I feel like the desire to please these Instagrammers has only gotten worse since then...

Reactions: 7
Lmd was asked by Lidl ni to help promote the new store opening in magherafelt when it re opened. Along with Rachel shivers, Rachel agreed because she genuinely shopped there anyway, so it worked both ways, lmd asked for £700 to do an initial post and the money for every post after that, along with all the free food and stuff she would have been getting. Lidl refused the her offer because well she’s a greedy witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.