LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the crack with her and ramore? Seen someone on tea spill asked why they weren’t talking about it?

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly had her Botox/lip done again , she’s all red and the “upturn” at the corners compared to a couple of weeks ago . Disgrace . Couldn’t wait the couple of weeks .

BAEF9C6A-307F-4F7D-A4EE-4D072223902E.png
Hollie showing her intelligence as per 🥴
I know this is off topic but her thread has been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm shocked she posted that today. If you look further back she seemed to be supporting blm, she would want to make up her mind

Reactions: 2
Ffs Hollie missing the point again 🙄 Yep you’re right all lives do matter but white people haven’t been subjected to systemic racism for hundreds of years.

Reactions: 4
LMDs makeup is getting worse!!!

what is the craic with that bronzer/blusher/contour whatever it’s supposed to be? Looks like a lump of shite that needs blended in. Imagine going out like that. Infact imagine bleeping paying her to make you look like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMDs makeup is getting worse!!!

what is the craic with that bronzer/blusher/contour whatever it’s supposed to be? Looks like a lump of shite that needs blended in. Imagine going out like that. Infact imagine bleeping paying her to make you look like that 🤦‍♀️
Agree. I think her make up looks terrible these days. I hate the lips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.