LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The online course just screams ‘I need to make money’.
Yes definitely, how to monetize my Instagram following more than I'm alreasy doing!! £20.....desperado. If she was the saint shes pretending to be she would be offering it for free. Clearly not making the £££ she needs to cover her range ro. Anyone who takes it up is daft as a brush. Go watch millions of free YouTube tutorials with people who don't look like a rupaul protégé. Whats the bets all the must have products and tools will be ones she is getting commission off or selling herself. Also linda stinsons post 'supporting local businesses' didn't happen to mention she is an investor in most of them. Why must people be so sneaky.

Reactions: 8
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?
We need a thread on hollie-looks like a trans all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I read it right that it is £24 VAt?? Why not just advertise it as £44 rather than £20 (so it looks like such a barg!!)
Surely it is £24 including vat. Desperate times when you could just go on you tube and watch tutorials from lots of MUAs for free 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
You mean who's the daddy 😂😂 apparently it was like an eastenders whodunnitt episode when she broke the news😂
they know who the father is now but I know someone who's the same age/social scene as Victoria and apparently she wasn't sure who the father was at first and there were quite a few candidates - I think everyone in mid-ulster heard the same!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
they know who the father is now but I know someone who's the same age/social scene as Victoria and apparently she wasn't sure who the father was at first and there were quite a few candidates - I think everyone in mid-ulster heard the same!
You would of thought she’d learnt from that. She’s still riding all round her now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?
You have unintentionally WON the internet today 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s like one of those horse/ human hybrid things ... big horse head and teeth and mane

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Selfish f*cking asshole McDonnell at it again, obviously at her home house again as she has the dog on her story. Raffling off a tacky piece of tit handbag doesn’t mean much when you undermine the work the NHS do every f*cking day. You’re nothing short of a disgrace Louise, I know you’ll be reading 🖕

Your Range Rover or your designer bags won’t save your grandparents if you end up infecting them with this virus. Wise the f*ck up before it’s too late.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
God forgive me but wish 1 of them would get a good dose of covid, thrn she might realise

• Haha
This online makeup course through Instagram seems so desperate and unprofessional 😩 her videos are tit quality at the best of times how would you learn anything 😂 some of the best MUAs in the industry have FREE tutorials all over youtube please tell me why the hell someone would PAY to watch big horse face show them how she does her drag queen makeup 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And your mouth is possibly sore from them great big teeth you have! My jaws feel sore even looking at them 😁 how come you talked about teeth this morning but totally missed talking apart the fact yours are fake?
I asked her on a live whem she had her teeth done and she says they arnt fake they are her own teeth just bonded?? 🙈🙈 na Lou defo horse teeth. Also victorias recent pic 🤢 she looks awful her teeth are too big for that skinny face. Cheap kartrashians

• Haha
300 people signed up already?! At 20£ each!!!
🙄 makes me sick!!!! No wonder she’s laughin

• Wow
Reactions: 2
300 people signed up already?! At 20£ each!!!
🙄 makes me sick!!!! No wonder she’s laughin
But is it really 300 or 500 how do we know? Q a wee screen shot of the actual numbers when she sees this 🤣🤣🤣.

But seriously how can she not laugh with them teeth she can hardly close her mouth.
The content of most of the Instagramers keeps me well entertained although I spend most of my time literally cringing for them and thing why the f would u put that public. My mind boggles why they would want to share so much of their lives so publicly. Especially those with children 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Someone just asked her on her live is she still BA for Karen Daly and she just goes ‘no I’m not’ and changed the subject 🐸☕ Hope loads of her other brands drop her for her behaviour recently.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.