Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 151903

Just dropped that in there for any NI ones.... I usually think Shawna is quite funny but wtf is this?
I was looking for an sk thread🙈

I don't find her funny at all. The desperation is hanging out of her. She tries so hard to be funny and tries to get big names like PLouise to notice these monstrosities, I mean 'creative work' that she does. Shes not had much luck so far.

Owner of SK Make Up Studio in Ballymena. She licks LMDs ass constantly
I think the way she behaves as a married woman is ridiculous, constantly flirting and being inappropriate with her boy "mate" from the barbers, she's fair from professional.

Ruthless21

Thats actually a good point, where did it come from? She never discussed where it was produced or if she was ever actually involved? Who knows, everything to do with her business etc is all a bit sketchy
The packaging should have ingredients and country of origin.
She may not have been involved with the process just was funded to get it out there.

Gossqween

Magherafelt is COUNTY derry so still referred to as being from derry
Awh for Jesus sake 🙄 well I’m from COUNTY Derry, actually closer than her to the CITY and wouldn’t refer to myself as being from Derry 😂😂 my point was said about again was nothing to do with John it was the fact I wouldn’t say she was from Derry 🙄🙄🙄