LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say Emma Kearney is in the absolute pits today. Not one person who was at that party cared about the pandemic, and they are so call influencers. Last night was abit of a joke

Reactions: 7
need a new thread this one is wayyyyyy over. Is there any suggestions?
And also a BPerfect thread as well so that all the cross over threads of Denise/Rachel Gorry etc can all go in there. So much anger across them about last night and rightly so. Over 930 cases here today. Absolutely scandalous what they did and I don't imagine any of us reading these different threads will buy from them again..probably be radio silence today from them in the hope it blows over

Reactions: 11
Really? That's good to hear!
And there she is off at a match and birthday celebrations today. Here’s hoping she really isn’t carrying the virus and passing it on to others
And also a BPerfect thread as well so that all the cross over threads of Denise/Rachel Gorry etc can all go in there. So much anger across them about last night and rightly so. Over 930 cases here today. Absolutely scandalous what they did and I don't imagine any of us reading these different threads will buy from them again..probably be radio silence today from them in the hope it blows over
too busy coming down off whatever they were on last night to care 🤬

Reactions: 4
The thing that winds me up the most.....bprefect will for sure release a statement to say they ‘never could have anticipated the crowd’ and how it was out of their control etc etc in their own own defense.
the event shouldn’t have been going ahead to start with, but even so- there are & should have been ways to ensure they were socially distanced.
Disgusting and an insult to those who stick by the rules & Nhs staff. We can’t go for dinner with our mates or mix at a table, But these dickheads can squeeze into a shop with no masks, encourage hundreds of young people together, squeeze into a small venue at mixed tables, drink together and hug. Won’t be buying any of the products nor anything else pushed by these guys ever ever ever

Reactions: 7
The thing that winds me up the most.....bprefect will for sure release a statement to say they ‘never could have anticipated the crowd’ and how it was out of their control etc etc in their own own defense.
the event shouldn’t have been going ahead to start with, but even so- there are & should have been ways to ensure they were socially distanced.
Disgusting and an insult to those who stick by the rules & Nhs staff. We can’t go for dinner with our mates or mix at a table, But these dickheads can squeeze into a shop with no masks, encourage hundreds of young people together, squeeze into a small venue at mixed tables, drink together and hug. Won’t be buying any of the products nor anything else pushed by these guys ever ever ever
As well as even if they didn't anticipate the crowd...that has nothing to do with how they themselves weren't distanced or wearing masks (mostly) and then partying together in a hotel room

Her popularity is falling, poor wee Lou,
As for covid regulations she hasn't got a clue

Just throwing my hat in the ring for the new thread title

Reactions: 20
I have used the covid reporting page to report the event and said influencers. I'm not normally one to do something like that but my blood is actually boiling over it all. Brendan and said influencers should be ashamed of themselves.
Many of us, myself included, have not seen parents etc for a few weeks as we actually give a flyin f about those around us. Yet they feel they are above the law and above covid.
Questions also have to be asked about those who decided to attend. Shame on them also. They also clearly don't give a flying f about those around them. As long as they got to meet lmd, and whoever else and got the latest fake tan and whatever other crap he sells.

Sorry but the anger I feel over this is worse that suspected. Once I started to vent type I couldn't stop 🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
There was so much he could have done to make it safe. He put an emphasis on mask wearing in his stories but I think this was so he could say look at me I'm good and setting a good example. If he cared he wouldn't have went ahead with the shop opening.

Opening the shop wasn't even the problem it was his herd of influencers ect.... He knew fine rightly people would flock to see them. He could have opened his store in a respectable and safe manner and had his meet and greet and party bus in better times like a post covid celebration. He can't say oh i didn't think it would have went down that way...he invited all the ba's ect and hired that fecking live dj on the bus! Of course you thought it was going to be a little quiet affair brendan. Of course.

Reactions: 8
I have used the covid reporting page to report the event and said influencers. I'm not normally one to do something like that but my blood is actually boiling over it all. Brendan and said influencers should be ashamed of themselves.
Many of us, myself included, have not seen parents etc for a few weeks as we actually give a flyin f about those around us. Yet they feel they are above the law and above covid.
Questions also have to be asked about those who decided to attend. Shame on them also. They also clearly don't give a flying f about those around them. As long as they got to meet lmd, and whoever else and got the latest fake tan and whatever other crap he sells.

Sorry but the anger I feel over this is worse that suspected. Once I started to vent type I couldn't stop 🙈🙈
Will do the same . I’ve posted her twitter and private messaged the wannabe’s understandable to feel anger in the same been ranting all day and some of last night . So out of order

Nail on the head here.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgrace brendan had JAC and Dan Osborne over to open the shop knowing the situation with the virus, no fucks given

Reactions: 6
"Our socially distanced queue has started to form" didn't take long for that to go out the window.
sickening how they posted those types of
Stories like the "socially distanced queue" and the sanitiser station to seem like they were doing something. Meanwhile they're all partying all over one another. Joke.

also did I hear Louise say she had appointments today? I wouldn't be going anywhere near her (not that I would usually hahaha"

Reactions: 5
So shocked at everyone’s stories last night from the BPerfect event! Why do they all think they can do what they want. Over 900 new cases in NI today and LMD and the Bperfect team swanning about not giving a duck. At least have some respect for the rules that are in place for everyone’s protection.

Not surprised Emma deleted those stories, probably thought she was the dogs balls last night when the drinks in.

Wasn’t it Brendan who had a big party at the end of the last lockdown for his birthday? Last night was another example of how him and that crowd just don’t give a tit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.