Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I just don’t get it, i just can’t take leigh seriously when she posts about this and that being wrong whatever it is, when she is marrying someone like this.

i know its not her views but she is marrying someone with those views, she has had kids with someone with those views who Will potentially be rubbing off on them with those views.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lammington

VIP Member
Honestly, regardless of where her partner is, what possible reason is there to ask someone who's looking after their children while they attend an event, other than to shame them for daring to go out for an event for themselves? Unless the host asked that of every performer with children, I'm going to assume they're a sexist prick. If they did ask it of every performer with children, they're a nosy prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Leigh Anne needs a massive freaking reality check. She was the least interesting member of a girl group that, while great, never broke America. She's a mid singer at best, average looking, married to an absolute ballsack of a human being, not particularly talented at song writing.....Like girl, I very much want to like you but you need to back up like ten steps because you absolutely don't have room to be that arrogant when you barely charted in your own country with a huge fan base hoping to support you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
It’s these 3 posts. There’s a big twitter thread going around of what celebs have shared/liked posts about the case (more specifically for Johnny, and against Amber).

I don’t see how any of these are making a mockery or trivialising the trail though?? She was just team depp like most people were

Reactions: 25

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Perrie seems to be (mostly) keeping to herself so I don’t mind her at all atm. Jade can come across quite smug at times.

Reactions: 23

Luce0331

VIP Member
You can see her titties through her dress! I’m no prude but bloody hell you’d think she’d have a bit of class on her wedding day
IMG_7102.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

KINGAA

VIP Member
Does anyone else think “oh fuck off” when celebs post things like this… it’s like the whole Sam Smith crying in their mansion because of lockdowns vibe.

We know if the U.K. issues but preaching from your rich mansion in between posts showing a lavish lifestyle while doing absolutely nothing for anyone is just so distasteful to me.

733A4233-1AC8-49F0-B9B9-E10D79A34473.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick

Pinkii

VIP Member
Hmmm somehow I strongly doubt Perrie and Jade will receive anywhere near the level of vitriol as Leigh Anne is currently receiving
sorry if im misreading but it seems like you’re trying to say the criticism is down to racism?

I dont speak for anyone else but my opinion of her has nothing to do with her skin colour.

its her hypocrisy and over inflated ego thats makes me not like her as much

nicalibres

VIP Member
I’d take her comments more seriously if she were actually hugely talented and charismatic and not getting anywhere, but she isn’t. She has an average voice, released a forgettable song and has the personality of a damp tea towel. I didn’t expect the arrogance and lack of self awareness from her though. Did she actually call herself a global megastar?? Surely not 🤣

I think the LM team must have worked overtime to hide their true personalities cos since they split, not one of these girls’ is likeable to me.

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
Can’t believe how far up her own arse she is. Thinks she’s the next Beyonce but in reality she’ll be on I’m a celeb in a few years (and voted out first because she’s soo boring)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think part of them think they’ll have their solo bits and then do a reunion but tbh I can’t see them doing great at any. Their fan base has moved on and they’re not The Spice Girls.
It’s weird cause I’m their age, grew up with them from day one and have loved them ever since, devastated they were breaking up and now? I’m kinda over it and not that interested if they released anything new. As a band I mean. Solo even less so, although I still think Jade could sway me, I can’t see Perries style being anything for me even though her voice is my favourite. I think most of us have just moved on and they really should have gone straight into it.

Reactions: 22

monsterinlaw

If looks could kill.... She always looks so pissed off at these events, apart from the night they won Best Group.

I did feel for her later in the night when the host went up to her on live TV and asked her who was babysitting her kids. Like, maybe they're with their father? He didn't ask any of the male celebrities that question - and anyway, it's none of his business. It was also totally tone-deaf considering there were no female artists nominated for Artist of the Year. I felt for her because he really put her on the spot in front of everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

jackolantern

VIP Member
She is talented and has a great voice... But the personality. I know she likes to think it's other reasons for not being seen in the band but it's honestly that's she came across as sweet but not really funny and quite boring. I know if I watch an interview with Perrie and especially jade I'm going to laugh or at least smile my way though at her answers. Leigh's interviews are very dull I can't even watch the whole thing.

She doesn't have that "X factor" 🤣
This is totally it. She doesn't have the X factor. She has a nice voice, she's beautiful, she's pleasant enough. But her personality or voice don't stand out and that doesn't make them bad, it just makes them lost in a sea of many, many, MANY people who are more unique. It's just how the cookie crumbles. Most of us can't even sing so she should just be glad she's done as well as she has tbh.

Reactions: 20