Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. It’s not her quote
2. Loads of people are posting this
3. The new limitations on public protest would suggest this island is heading that way
Doesn’t matter that it’s not her quote and I can agree with what is posted but when it’s all of a sudden, these rich “celebs” who has never before shown support to those who are forced to go to food banks, deeply effected the cost of living crisis etc it’s a bit…. Off and comes across like herd mentality of trying to be one of us. That also includes the original poster.

They have NO idea how effected even those of us who work average 9-5s currently are by everything that’s going on in this country!

I can’t imagine them worrying how to pay rent this month because all their bills have gone up, because that was me last week crying feeling like I was getting sucked into a dark hole. So yeah, but tit to see multimillionaires do nothing but post pointless scaremongering story!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't find it out of order to be honest. People can sympathise with other people without actually having gone through it themselves. she's rich now yeah but it's not like she was born into wealth, she has experienced living as an average person and she worked for her money. I don't think celebs can win either way coz if they don't post people will moan that they're not speaking up about important issues But when they do people say they've no business talking about things they haven't gone through personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Leigh’s just archived most of her instagram so assuming an announcement/music is coming very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A fan had the nerve to message Sairah about Perrie not being at Leigh’s hen and suggested they left her out, she’s a better person than me because this is so cringey! They’d have been ignored or blocked by me 😂

IMG_7136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A fan had the nerve to message Sairah about Perrie not being at Leigh’s hen and suggested they left her out, she’s a better person than me because this is so cringey! They’d have been ignored or blocked by me 😂

View attachment 2170222
I've just cringed myself to death!! Perrie never goes to any of the other girls events (I don't think she's ever once went to Jade's annual party for her birthday for example) so I wasn't shocked at all that she didn't go.

That person needs to get a life of their own! Saying fans are left in the dark - why would you be told anything?? You're a FAN!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.