Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gut tells me knowing they they’ll get married in Jamaica
Some of their friends and family have arrived out there now as well and Jamaica have national games in the last 2 weeks of June, so it’s looking likely to be there and soon.

Reactions: 1
Andre just posted this for like 3 mins on IG then deleted it. Assuming it’s his screenshot he’s still laughing at the words ‘b*tty boy’ in 2023 ffs.

IMG_7260.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get it, i just can’t take leigh seriously when she posts about this and that being wrong whatever it is, when she is marrying someone like this.

i know its not her views but she is marrying someone with those views, she has had kids with someone with those views who Will potentially be rubbing off on them with those views.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t get it, i just can’t take leigh seriously when she posts about this and that being wrong whatever it is, when she is marrying someone like this.

i know its not her views but she is marrying someone with those views, she has had kids with someone with those views who Will potentially be rubbing off on them with those views.
I had to urban dictionary what that meant, so it's a really homophobic term? And he's been openly homophobic/transphobic in the past, correct? And she's okay raising children and marrying someone who has those views? In that case, I'd be surprised if her own views aren't much different because people don't usually marry when there's such a huge conflict of values. As part of LM, she openly supported LGBTQIA+ people, so to marry a guy like this..... ugh. My opinion of her has seriously tanked.

Reactions: 14
I had to urban dictionary what that meant, so it's a really homophobic term? And he's been openly homophobic/transphobic in the past, correct? And she's okay raising children and marrying someone who has those views? In that case, I'd be surprised if her own views aren't much different because people don't usually marry when there's such a huge conflict of values. As part of LM, she openly supported LGBTQIA+ people, so to marry a guy like this..... ugh. My opinion of her has seriously tanked.
yeh its not his first time showing his colours like this.

i can’t remember if this was something she spoke to him about on her documentary, think il imagining it but im sure he said some tit about not realising it was wrong or something yet here he is again.

it honestly doesn’t reflect well on her, we judge people by the company they keep really.

Reactions: 9
yeh its not his first time showing his colours like this.

i can’t remember if this was something she spoke to him about on her documentary, think il imagining it but im sure he said some tit about not realising it was wrong or something yet here he is again.

it honestly doesn’t reflect well on her, we judge people by the company they keep really.
Yeah she brought up his racist and homophobic tweets from around 2012 iirc. Leopard never changes its spots n that I guess.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she brought up his racist and homophobic tweets from around 2012 iirc. Leopard never changes its spots n that I guess.
I feel like they sort of brushed them off, he’s a nasty piece of work and I really don’t believe this will end well. He’s a walking red flag who allegedly cheats on her as well.

This is why I roll my eyes at her Instagram preaching about some tit, like hun preach closer to home!

I feel like they sort of brushed them off, he’s a nasty piece of work and I really don’t believe this will end well. He’s a walking red flag who allegedly cheats on her as well.

This is why I roll my eyes at her Instagram preaching about some tit, like hun preach closer to home!
More red flags than a communist parade, honestly. But some lessons we need to learn the hard way. And maybe she quietly agrees with him, we honestly don't know her at all.

Reactions: 10

Her babies saw the sea for the first time this year??? She’s often in Thessaloniki…. Thier house is literally right on the ocean?! Huh?

Also, personally just never get the hype for Jamaica, been there and meh!

I presume he is there for upcoming football games and they’ve gone along as well?
Jamaica’s next games are in Austria and he’s not been in their last couple of squads. He could be included but might depend on when they’re getting married. Quite a lot of people they know are now there.

Leigh’s mum liked this tweet, I think this is just the standard thing that comes from being famous for being in ANY group? But I guess the hen party thing with Perrie annoyed them too.

IMG_7274.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jamaica’s next games are in Austria and he’s not been in their last couple of squads. He could be included but might depend on when they’re getting married. Quite a lot of people they know are now there.

Leigh’s mum liked this tweet, I think this is just the standard thing that comes from being famous for being in ANY group? But I guess the hen party thing with Perrie annoyed them too.

View attachment 2209694
I hate that their mums are so messy. Jusy ingore the fans and don’t eat into their hands.

Such a good post 👏

I’ve been thinking for a while how she’s got some front to talk about discrimination while married to him.

Reactions: 12
Leigh tweeting about pride month a couple of days after her fiancée sharing something homophobic is so jarring to me.
---
I hate that their mums are so messy. Jusy ingore the fans and don’t eat into their hands.
It’s also just a lost cause, if the other girls are there it’ll be spoken about and if they’re not it’ll be spoken about. I’m not quite sure what they expect when they’ve sold the “sisters” line for the past 11/12 years. It would be the same if it was Perrie or Jade’s wedding too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’d love to know what Jade thinks considering she’s such a fierce ally for LGTBQ. How can she sit comfortable knowing Leigh’s marrying someone like that? I’m sorry but I just don’t believe Leigh doesn’t even have a slither of similarity else how could she build a life with someone so fundamentally different from moral standpoint?

Also I think wanting to see a photo of the girls is bloody harmless and normal in the scheme of things. Mama mixes need to bleeping chill.

Reactions: 14
Also I think wanting to see a photo of the girls is bloody harmless and normal in the scheme of things. Mama mixes need to bleeping chill.
It’s a weird thing, let them have those privacy but also they wouldn’t even be having this lavish lifestyle and wedding if the fans who would like to see something related to Little Mix essentially paid for it.

I always find the whole celeb privacy thing a bit weird, I can never feel fully sorry for them because it’s the price they pay for their insane privileged lifestyle they’ve been given!

I do think fans demanding to know things a bit much but harmless speculation and photos is nothing, they are paying for those mixer mamas lifestyle, houses and gifts too! Don’t bite the hand that feeds you!

Ugh I can't believe she's actually married that idiot. Can definitely see them splitting a few years down the line.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.