Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching Leigh Anne on ITV News right now? I think she's coming across well.

<whispers> I always thought she was the prettiest member.
I caught it she looked great!!! She said her solo career is based on her identity as she wasn’t able to express it in Little Mix. I didn’t feel that with the first single so interested to see what’s to come with the next one!

Her own team now is all about exclusivity which wasn’t the case in Little Mix. There was no one in their team who “looked like her”.

She’s doing something for Carnival, wonder if it’s new single realted?!?!

Reactions: 6
She does nothing but moan about how hard her life is.
Feel like the tweet I posted disproves that, haha. One interview stating something that nearly every POC celeb has said in one form or another doesn't make her unhappy/moaning about her life, imo.
---
View attachment 2403012

ITV saying daughters, it’s clearly not a secret at this point… 😶🤣
I think tbh, she has nearly revealed it herself, she posted a pic and it was so so clear they were girls.

Reactions: 4
Love the outfit! I could not handle Notting Hill now I'm too old and need to pee every 5 mins! Last time I went the houses near by were charging 2 quid to use their toilet it's probably gone up to a fiver now!

• Haha
Is there any reason why Leigh Ann has done hardly any promo for her solo work? Like no live tv or radio performances, no major magazine cover. It’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there any reason why Leigh Ann has done hardly any promo for her solo work? Like no live tv or radio performances, no major magazine cover. It’s so weird
Because she’s a global superstar so she doesn’t need to

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems like she done more promo in the US, perhaps she thinks she has more chance of success over there (god knows why)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly doesn’t matter who they cast, those live actions are always tit. So if she wants the part, go get it

For anyone interested

She really does think she’s Beyoncé. Girl you are Michelle Williams!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.