Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Perrie has quite had anxiety but she goes to zero now. She’s actually very boring! Always seems to be able to go out with her tag along though 😂
She only goes out with Renee, Twins, Ellie, Alex or their parents

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it’s quite common in weddings abroad for best friends and family to not attend for multiple reasons.

I went to one once and never again, it was insanely expensive to pay for the flight and fancy hotel (brides always pick the fancy ones), there was only weekly flights so we had to stay a full week, took a week off work and then had to spend the whole week with the bride and grooms family who I barely knew. They wanted to do things all the time as a group. When you’ve paid all that money for essentially a holiday, let me have a holiday at least for 6 of the days. We couldn’t even eat breakfast in peace without someone joining us mid way.

So I get it! Perrie might not even get on with Leighannes friends, I’ve never seen them interact so she may of just been like, nah not going all that way!
Yeah but I’m guessing you ain’t Perrie level rich 🤣 If she hasn’t gone I think that’s super disappointing tbh. A wedding is different league to Jades bday party she does the same thing for every year.

Reactions: 5
It's disappointing Perrie didn't go, but she doesn't seem like a mean person so I feel like she probably has reasons. TBH, if my friend was marrying someone with a communist parade level of red flags, I might not go either.

Reactions: 11
She’s announcing a teaser for her next single at 6. Im surprised she’s not posted about the wedding but then I think maybe she’s got a deal with a mag or something so can’t post anything

Reactions: 1
Nope not what I was expecting either and I’m interested! Didn’t expect to be!
---
But I’m in a huff she’s cleared her instagram. 😅 I mean just leave it and be yourself, tell a story with it! Why wipe history.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never got why people delete their instagrams? Is it going to change how people see or hear the music?

Reactions: 8
I agree I never understood why artists clear their whole account when they release a single and like someone said it wasn’t the sound I was expecting but it does sound good so far!

I expected that kind of sound from her, it suits her tone

I think it will do well! I can definitely hear it playing on the radio, something i couldn’t imaging with Jesy’s song.

Reactions: 6
I think it's definitely intended to be well-received on the radio. Not sure what I think, have to wait for the full thing to come out.

Still not sure if any of them are truly strong enough to achieve huge things solo but happy to be proven wrong, just doesn't seem like there's a "Robbie" or a "Harry" among them.

I think it's definitely intended to be well-received on the radio. Not sure what I think, have to wait for the full thing to come out.

Still not sure if any of them are truly strong enough to achieve huge things solo but happy to be proven wrong, just doesn't seem like there's a "Robbie" or a "Harry" among them.
I feel like Jade has the most potential out of any of them

Reactions: 16
Nope not what I was expecting either and I’m interested! Didn’t expect to be!
---
But I’m in a huff she’s cleared her instagram. 😅 I mean just leave it and be yourself, tell a story with it! Why wipe history.
She cleared it last week there was hardly any posts only one little mix one
---

Perrie would if she was bothered about anything other than her couch and dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The single is called DSL.... Any ideas what that stands for?
I tried and nope, can't hear that single name and not think of internet connections.

If I was rich AF, you'd be hard pressed to find me (someone with anxiety, just like Perrie) leaving my couch and dogs behind.

Reactions: 6
Sound like a Confetti leftover, interested to hear it in full as vocally she’s never screamed solo star!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.