Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Tulisa was unprofessional and called out Misha for bullying people live on tv
Pretty sure the producers were playing them all off each other. Gary Barlow wrote about it in his Autobiography, they were feeding the judges things that weren’t true. Saying Misha was bullying XYZ but then telling Misha that XYZ said things about her.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure the producers were playing them all off each other. Gary Barlow wrote about it in his Autobiography, they were feeding the judges things that weren’t true. Saying Misha was bullying XYZ but then telling Misha that XYZ said things about her.
Whoa. What an incredibly toxic environment.

Reactions: 6
What do we reckon they’ll do in 5/10 years when they reform after realising they’re more successful as a group ? Someone on the Jesy thread mentioned how westlife still tour without Brian and I realised I hadn’t even considered they might let Jesy back at some point, if she apologies etc. I just presumed they’d stick as a 3 ?

Reactions: 8
Too much water under the bridge I reckon. I can’t see it. She left. She had checked out years before, and she was an utter stress to them. The way the trio blossomed after was amazing to see, the shoots, the videos…
She’s been a bloody embarrassment and it’ll stick to her like glue

Reactions: 14
What do we reckon they’ll do in 5/10 years when they reform after realising they’re more successful as a group ? Someone on the Jesy thread mentioned how westlife still tour without Brian and I realised I hadn’t even considered they might let Jesy back at some point, if she apologies etc. I just presumed they’d stick as a 3 ?
They've proven they're just as strong without her, and there's no need to pick up the slack of her attitude as a trio. I can't imagine they'd have anything to gain by having her join in.

Reactions: 7
since someone mentioned it I now always look if Leigh’s wearing her engagement ring or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
since someone mentioned it I now always look if Leigh’s wearing her engagement ring or not 🤣
I wouldn’t want to see her heartbroken, but I hope they don’t last… he’s an awful person and she deserves better.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think “oh duck off” when celebs post things like this… it’s like the whole Sam Smith crying in their mansion because of lockdowns vibe.

We know if the U.K. issues but preaching from your rich mansion in between posts showing a lavish lifestyle while doing absolutely nothing for anyone is just so distasteful to me.

733A4233-1AC8-49F0-B9B9-E10D79A34473.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think “oh duck off” when celebs post things like this… it’s like the whole Sam Smith crying in their mansion because of lockdowns vibe.

We know if the U.K. issues but preaching from your rich mansion in between posts showing a lavish lifestyle while doing absolutely nothing for anyone is just so distasteful to me.

View attachment 2148160
I couldn’t agree more. I see what she’s trying to do/say but look at her lifestyle. Look at the size of her house, and the wealth that her and her fiancé have.

Reactions: 17
She could be living her lifestyle and still donating huge sums to charities and supporting foundations etc… I mean I have no idea if she does or doesn’t but the lifestyle doesn’t limit her ability to express concerns about the coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She could be living her lifestyle and still donating huge sums to charities and supporting foundations etc… I mean I have no idea if she does or doesn’t but the lifestyle doesn’t limit her ability to express concerns about the coronation
Oh she could well be… but I’m just so over these celebs trying to be one of the people when they just aren’t. Express all you want but actually do something about it then rather than post on your stories once and never speak of it again!

Also, this isn’t exclusive to her by the way. I’d say the same if Perrie or Jade posted it when they never have seemed to care about the cost of living crisis publicly

Reactions: 12
I’m sure if she was asked to perform at the coronation then she would jump at the chance.

Such double standards. They have no idea what people are living like and then all of them preaching like they know or empathise.

if she cared so much about the vulnerable she could have been a bit more considerate in lockdown

Reactions: 17
Totally entitled to her views on the monarchy, but when she starts branding England a ‘fascist nightmare’ then she’s just embarrassing herself. If England truly was fascist, she wouldn’t be able to post that opinion on Insta. She might not like the government, but the UK is a democracy and the government is voted in by the electorate. She’s highlighting her own ignorance with that nonsense.

And no, I’m not English.

England is full of people with fascist mindsets so I feel Leigh is completely justified to call it that tbh.

Reactions: 12
Totally entitled to her views on the monarchy, but when she starts branding England a ‘fascist nightmare’ then she’s just embarrassing herself. If England truly was fascist, she wouldn’t be able to post that opinion on Insta. She might not like the government, but the UK is a democracy and the government is voted in by the electorate. She’s highlighting her own ignorance with that nonsense.

And no, I’m not English.
Tbf she didn’t write it herself, she reposted it from someone else as a lot of people did

Reactions: 4

And no, I’m not English.
1. It’s not her quote
2. Loads of people are posting this
3. The new limitations on public protest would suggest this island is heading that way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.