Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's in the arts, I believe, which to be fair, makes the most sense.
I mean…. it doesn’t. How is standing up to racism an classified as an art. So dumb!!!! If I was at that uni id be mad paying those fees and giving doctorates for complete nonsense

Reactions: 7
I mean…. it doesn’t. How is standing up to racism an classified as an art. So dumb!!!! If I was at that uni id be mad paying those fees and giving doctorates for complete nonsense
I'm pretty sure it isn't just for her work towards racism. The article I read mentioned her being a performer first. Not sure why that person went with that headline.

I generally think any of those honorary degrees are absolutely nonsense.

Reactions: 5
The thing that annoys me about Leigh Anne is she just talks about wanting to be a superstar. She clearly just wants the adoration and fame but has none of the artistic vision and drive to get there. I don’t think chasing fame for the sake of it is an admirable goal.

one thing thats always stuck out to me about little mix is that they never had, IMO, a clear artistic vision. I think they are all very talented, more talented than most performers today but they would’ve done well with an artistic director or something. Big pop acts have eras and different styles and influences. I just think if that they had Dua Lipa’s team or someone like that, they would’ve killed it because they already had the vocals and the choreography down.

also, as someone who’s not from the uk, how big were little mix? Like would each member be a household name in the uk? And who do you think was bigger, little mix or girls aloud?

Reactions: 12
Not sure if little mix would be widespread household names within their own right, but I do reckon Little Mix were bigger than Girls Aloud. Hard one to compare really because times have changed so much

Reactions: 9
Alex isn’t getting any UK offers apparently so he’s maybe off to Besiktas in Turkey, even their manager said they’re trying to sign him. Unless Brentford swoop in last minute but there’s been a few rumours they’re only willing to give him a 1-year deal.

Feel like Perrie is more likely to follow him out there then just come back to UK when she needs than stay living here like Leigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alex isn’t getting any UK offers apparently so he’s maybe off to Besiktas in Turkey, even their manager said they’re trying to sign him. Unless Brentford swoop in last minute but there’s been a few rumours they’re only willing to give him a 1-year deal.

Feel like Perrie is more likely to follow him out there then just come back to UK when she needs than stay living here like Leigh.
i don’t see her moving there tbh. Unless her mum moves with them. Or third wheel Ellie

Reactions: 5
i don’t see her moving there tbh. Unless her mum moves with them. Or third wheel Ellie
Oh yeah I’m not saying for sure, I just mean she’s more likely to be out there more than Leigh’s in Greece, so split her time between the two. Pretty sure she has her mum as a live in nanny for Axel at this point. Might not even happen anyway, transfer news always move’s weirdly.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I’m not saying for sure, I just mean she’s more likely to be out there more than Leigh’s in Greece, so split her time between the two. Pretty sure she has her mum as a live in nanny for Axel at this point. Might not even happen anyway, transfer news always move’s weirdly.
Leigh is too busy trying to become a ‘global superstar’- doesnt have time to move to greece 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Wasn’t loads of top U.K. clubs wanting him last year but he decided to wait for his contract to end and now no one wants him. Kinda funny!

Perrie won’t follow him, she barely followed him to Manchester they live a part mostly even since Axel was born!

Reactions: 9
Tbf Alex hasn’t got long left in his career so maybe they’re happy to live apart for now knowing that he’s got a couple of seasons at most to make hay whilst the sun shines intermittently.

Wasn’t loads of top U.K. clubs wanting him last year but he decided to wait for his contract to end and now no one wants him. Kinda funny!

Perrie won’t follow him, she barely followed him to Manchester they live a part mostly even since Axel was born!
Yeah Newcastle made him an offer last January and he rejected it, the club was offering him to Turkish teams this January too and he stopped it then too.

I thought she split her time pretty evenly between London and Manchester, could be wrong though. I always see pics of people meeting her in the Trafford centre. The nanny they had for Axel was Manchester based too. But who knows, depends how much she throws herself into solo stuff as well I guess…

I'm very underwhelmed by her wedding dress. It's giving me Katie Price and Peter Andre wedding dress vibes

You can see her titties through her dress! I’m no prude but bloody hell you’d think she’d have a bit of class on her wedding day
IMG_7102.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can't stand Leighanne she seems racist towards white people I'm sorry but she does and hates everything British she is the biggest hypocrite going. She said just a few months ago this but has had just that a big sparkly LAVISH wedding
Yeah but the wedding was at her “home” aka Jamaica so doesn’t count.

Also, how Jamaican is she? Is her parents Jamaican or her Grandparents or Great Grandparents because if that’s the case, turns out I’m Scottish now? And Glasgow is my motherland. Not the 2-3 gens of my family being not Scottish.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.