Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Andre Grey been liking posts supporting Mendy. Does he have any redeeming qualities at all?

I used to think that Leigh-Anne didn’t get a fair crack of the whip when in Little Mix but now I think she’s probably not a nice person considering she’s married and had kids with someone so vile.

Reactions: 12
See Andre Grey been liking posts supporting Mendy. Does he have any redeeming qualities at all?

I used to think that Leigh-Anne didn’t get a fair crack of the whip when in Little Mix but now I think she’s probably not a nice person considering she’s married and had kids with someone so vile.
I said this on Twitter and got jumped by little mix fans (sorry ‘legions’ 🙄) with “well she made him address his tweets in her documentary”, when anyone sane knows only his colourist tweets were ‘addressed’, the homophobic and misogynistic ones never have been. Him liking those posts isn’t surprising anymore at this point, but even sadder that he now has two daughters.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That’s really put me off Leigh Anne now. How can you justify being with someone like that?

Reactions: 9
Has her radio play increased or is it just timing that the three times I got in my car today DSL was playing ?

Reactions: 1
People seem to think she’s now shooting her second music video in Nigeria because a bunch of her team are all out there atm. I think she mentioned about having a feature for this one.

the remix of DSL sounds like um… something.

sounds like when I used to mash the keyboard keys in year 7 music class…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t even know what audience this DSL remix is made for, it’s awful 😭🤣

Jammer and Skepta aren’t even on it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.