Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to Leigh-Anne’s song and while it’s defo not the cringe fest that Jessy’s was, it’s totally forgettable.

Don’t come for me but I don’t think any of the girls have “it” in terms of being a solo artist. Happy to be proved wrong but I just don’t see it.

Reactions: 11
I just listened to Leigh-Anne’s song and while it’s defo not the cringe fest that Jessy’s was, it’s totally forgettable.

Don’t come for me but I don’t think any of the girls have “it” in terms of being a solo artist. Happy to be proved wrong but I just don’t see it.
I fully agree with you, imo they were in a group for a reason and that group was incredible so that’s not an insult but they don’t have the solo “it” factor to me!

Reactions: 5
Yeah that Capital FM chart is ridiculous

She is set to drop out the top 40 this week on the official charts. I think it has fallen out of the top 200 on Spotify too

Regarding a lot of people saying she should stick to acting, is she even decent?
I thought she was decent in Boxing Day personally. Obviously she needs to work on it but she has the charisma etc for it, I think.

I agree
I did think Jade was going to do well but honestly.. probably not. There is zero interest in any of these girls as a solo artist. It's so weird to me though how as a brand Little Mix can sell out arenas after arenas, when it comes to solo it's absolute silence

At least they'll always have the group to fall back on

Reactions: 13
Honestly, I think they wouldn’t even have a huge hit as Little Mix at the moment.

Reactions: 7
I agree
I did think Jade was going to do well but honestly.. probably not. There is zero interest in any of these girls as a solo artist. It's so weird to me though how as a brand Little Mix can sell out arenas after arenas, when it comes to solo it's absolute silence

At least they'll always have the group to fall back on
I feel like they’ve all been so ridiculously leisurely about it? ofc it’s good to have a break but the world of music moves soooo fast

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I think they wouldn’t even have a huge hit as Little Mix at the moment.
Sadly I agree, ‘NO’ was brilliant and still didn’t do anything. I guess the GH sold and is still selling pretty well….?

Reactions: 3
My biggest fear is Jade releases an album of Wasabi like tracks.

sorry to any wasabi lovers in the thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sadly I agree, ‘NO’ was brilliant and still didn’t do anything. I guess the GH sold and is still selling pretty well….?
yea, they do well on long term sales but I think the times of smash hits are over for them.

I think the demand for them is as Little Mix and not solo. I think they’ve missed their chance for solo tbh, they’ve left it way too long.

Reactions: 13
I think the demand for them is as Little Mix and not solo. I think they’ve missed their chance for solo tbh, they’ve left it way too long.
I think part of them think they’ll have their solo bits and then do a reunion but tbh I can’t see them doing great at any. Their fan base has moved on and they’re not The Spice Girls.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s maybe just over there in general, as I saw someone say the song hasn’t even been put forward for radio there. She’s going to the BET awards today/tonight.

I listen to a station that's a mix of 90s/00s/10s pop hits and current new and top 100 music at work, so about 55 hours a week, and I haven't heard her song on it. I did hear SOTME this morning and Black Magic last week and they play a lot of British music so it's not that she isn't an American artist, I just don't think it's going to chart here. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd be happy to be wrong, but there are so so so many strong singers on the scene right now that without the vocals of the other two, it just doesn't sound special.

I need Perrie to perform on Broadway because New York is attainable and West End is a pipe dream lol

Reactions: 1
I think part of them think they’ll have their solo bits and then do a reunion but tbh I can’t see them doing great at any. Their fan base has moved on and they’re not The Spice Girls.
It’s weird cause I’m their age, grew up with them from day one and have loved them ever since, devastated they were breaking up and now? I’m kinda over it and not that interested if they released anything new. As a band I mean. Solo even less so, although I still think Jade could sway me, I can’t see Perries style being anything for me even though her voice is my favourite. I think most of us have just moved on and they really should have gone straight into it.

Reactions: 22
It’s weird cause I’m their age, grew up with them from day one and have loved them ever since, devastated they were breaking up and now? I’m kinda over it and not that interested if they released anything new. As a band I mean. Solo even less so, although I still think Jade could sway me, I can’t see Perries style being anything for me even though her voice is my favourite. I think most of us have just moved on and they really should have gone straight into it.
You've just described exactly how I feel!

Reactions: 8
Yep. More so than ever celebrity has such a short attention span. They really should have come straight out with singles.

Tbh, I think people checked out as what’s the point of supporting a greatest hits run of a group that’s over? The album leaked weeks before online. I don’t think I’ve even watched the video for No.

Tbh, I think people checked out as what’s the point of supporting a greatest hits run of a group that’s over? The album leaked weeks before online. I don’t think I’ve even watched the video for No.
Don’t x
---
Absolutely, most bands would at least pretend they’re still together/carrying on e.g. Steps, Girls Aloud etc

It’s a shame, because they were so great as a 3.

• Haha
It’s so tit they weren’t a 3 from the start because they would have KILLED IT. They had barely any time to shine in the way they did once Jesy left

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.