Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably a long way off for one or two of them, but I’d love to see all of 3 of them get around to the releasing a full album stage, just to see how different they are.

Definitely agree about Normani, she needs a full body of work, she’s been signed solo since 2017, she did say it’s finally coming this summer but we’ll see.

Reactions: 6
As much as I like Leigh, I just don’t see her making it as a solo singer.

She should definitely stick to acting, as she is pretty good and has more longevity i think.

Reactions: 5
I’m not feeling it for Leigh at all :(
Perrie has potential to go either way
I reckon Jades gonna smash it though, she’s got everything

Reactions: 8
I think Normani’s done a better job of breaking through than the rest of 5H. With the exception of Camila, she’s the only one I’ve heard a song from. I’m not sure with Leigh. I feel like she is a bit more known in the US now then the other two because of the Nicki drama.

Reactions: 3
Look who is doing SU2C Bake Off. Would have preferred Jade after seeing her previous culinary efforts 😂

Screenshot_20230210-152144.png

Reactions: 1
If looks could kill.... She always looks so pissed off at these events, apart from the night they won Best Group.

I did feel for her later in the night when the host went up to her on live TV and asked her who was babysitting her kids. Like, maybe they're with their father? He didn't ask any of the male celebrities that question - and anyway, it's none of his business. It was also totally tone-deaf considering there were no female artists nominated for Artist of the Year. I felt for her because he really put her on the spot in front of everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If looks could kill.... She always looks so pissed off at these events, apart from the night they won Best Group.
I thought this too! Her face was like thunder when Harry won. You’d have thought she’d be happy for him as a fellow X factor contestant, but instead she just looked salty

Reactions: 5
Maybe she thought it was boring. Idk if you can drink whilst breastfeeding but at these awards shows it just seems like everyone’s getting off their faces and if she can’t drink she probably wasn’t having fun

“Physically impossible” is a bit of stretch. You do know planes exist right?
He trains 6-7 days a week, had a match on Sunday. So pretty much impossible for him to quickly grab a flight back to watch the babies for a few hours while she goes to the Brits, fly back to prepare for the next days match. Here he is at the teams hotel the same night So yeah, unless he can teleport it was physically impossible!

Last edited:
I’m just gonna put it out there that most people aren’t keeping up with Andre’s footballing career 🤣 I keep seeing tweets asking why Leigh is in Greece so often, even a lot of LM fans do not care what that man is doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.