Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will break the US but I can’t slate her for trying 🤣 and she’s far more talented than Jesy!

Reactions: 5
She is talented and has a great voice... But the personality. I know she likes to think it's other reasons for not being seen in the band but it's honestly that's she came across as sweet but not really funny and quite boring. I know if I watch an interview with Perrie and especially jade I'm going to laugh or at least smile my way though at her answers. Leigh's interviews are very dull I can't even watch the whole thing.

She doesn't have that "X factor" 🤣

Reactions: 13
She is talented and has a great voice... But the personality. I know she likes to think it's other reasons for not being seen in the band but it's honestly that's she came across as sweet but not really funny and quite boring. I know if I watch an interview with Perrie and especially jade I'm going to laugh or at least smile my way though at her answers. Leigh's interviews are very dull I can't even watch the whole thing.

She doesn't have that "X factor" 🤣
This is totally it. She doesn't have the X factor. She has a nice voice, she's beautiful, she's pleasant enough. But her personality or voice don't stand out and that doesn't make them bad, it just makes them lost in a sea of many, many, MANY people who are more unique. It's just how the cookie crumbles. Most of us can't even sing so she should just be glad she's done as well as she has tbh.

Reactions: 20
Someone needs to tell Leigh going to Manchester and London is not a book tour, it’s Manchester and London 😂

• Haha
She keeps pushing DSL but to have a chance of making an impact as an artist, the next song need to be better. First song was alright but it wasn’t a stand out. Most of the people listening to it would’ve done so out of curiosity so with it being mediocre, she’ll struggle to get that audience to come back. She can promote it all she likes but if the rest of the album’s like this, people won’t play it, never mind breaking America

Reactions: 7
The first question on her ‘say it or shot it’ interview with kiss being “what are the names of your twins” cracked me up, she did the shot when everyone knows their names anyway… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get that the US is a huge market, and success there tends to lead to success in many countries, but... realistic steps.
Why not focus on your native market and more easily UK-influenced markets like Australia and New Zealand first? Surely the US is more likely to be an attainable goal once you have a solid spot in smaller markets.
Many many many us based artists start their career in the U.K. before breaking the US as it’s a more forgiving market. If you can’t break the U.K. with pop music it’s not going to break the US which is heavily Country influenced!

Reactions: 3
Many many many us based artists start their career in the U.K. before breaking the US as it’s a more forgiving market. If you can’t break the U.K. with pop music it’s not going to break the US which is heavily Country influenced!
It is?

US? Yeah big time! Country music is massive over there it’s usually the number one single on the Billboards plus their charts are quite stagnant but always topped with Country artists!

British charts are very pop / dance based, look at the US is really, not… 2 pop songs and pop at a push:

US? Yeah big time! Country music is massive over there it’s usually the number one single on the Billboards plus their charts are quite stagnant but always topped with Country artists!

British charts are very pop / dance based, look at the US is really, not… 2 pop songs and pop at a push:
Hmm. Interesting. I always felt like there was more of a hip hop/rap and rock influence in most of the popular music but I can see there's definitely a country thread there too. Dance and techno-influenced music is definitely nowhere near as popular here as the UK, that's for sure!

I know it’s petty but it annoys me how Perrie likes every single Instagram post of Chrissy Teigen’s 😂 Chrissy is a dick!

• Haha

That bloody Selena Gomez song has been everywhere for what feels like YEARS.

Reactions: 5
I just want Jade to come out with something tbh coz she has a fantastic voice when she's not doing tit like Wasabi, and she totally has the personality to back it up. Come on Jade 🥺

Reactions: 9
Jade doesn't seem arsed tbh I'm expecting Perrie's music before hers.

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be the type of person to pin them against each other but I’m curious on everyone’s thoughts on who out of the 3 of them do the best/ go the furthest. I know we’ve only heard Leigh-Anne’s song but I’m just curious on your predictions

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to be the type of person to pin them against each other but I’m curious on everyone’s thoughts on who out of the 3 of them do the best/ go the furthest. I know we’ve only heard Leigh-Anne’s song but I’m just curious on your predictions
Jade for me

Reactions: 2
I think it depends on what they aim for.
Music-wise I would expect Jade to succeed of the three of them, as her voice suits the widest range of musical styles, she has the right personality to do well promoting her work, and she seems like she might be more inclined to tour.
Acting I think Leigh Anne could see success in, and more than the other two if they tried, in my opinion.

Perrie is a hard one, for me. I think she has the best voice, but she might be limited in the genres she can do, as well as not being as active and outgoing for promotion. I could see good success for her if she did a fair few features, and maybe the odd stage show.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.