Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m really looking forward to hearing her music but I just don’t know what way she’ll go in terms of genre! Seen this video on tiktok and of course its Leigh fans crying about how Perrie didn’t go to Leighs wedding but went to this one🙄🤣
Bit different when the wedding is in a foreign country compared to where you live

Reactions: 20

hol20x

VIP Member
Jade thinks she's hilarious when really she's quite mean sometimes. She replies to fans in her Tik Tok comments and she's really rude at times. Also the stupid faces that she tries to make into memes are about 5 years too late.

Perrie is quite low key and keeps to herself, I don't mind her. Right now I prefer Jesy over the other two. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 20

x_bethanyy

I know we've spoke about this before (the whole when does confidence become cockiness debate) so I don't think I'm alone in thinking this, but Jade can come across as quite arrogant and full of herself.

Maybe I'm showing my age here (although I'm only six months older than her), but I don't really see how posting snarky replies to fans is seen as 'cool' or 'edgy'. Personally I don't really vibe with her attitude at all. She's obviously very talented and beautiful, and when being interviewed and interacting with fans in person she comes across as friendly and personable so I don't think she really is a bitch IRL.

I don't know, we make fun of Jesy for posting thirsty and overly posed and edited pics on IG but Jade isn't really much better?

Just my opinion. To be honest I think the way a lot of young celebrities and influencers engage with social media is odd, I know they have to promote themselves and they have a certain image to portray, but constantly posting photos of yourself for attention is strange to me. I can imagine it's hard not to get caught up in all the hype and stay down-to-earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

KINGAA

VIP Member
Is there any reason why Leigh Ann has done hardly any promo for her solo work? Like no live tv or radio performances, no major magazine cover. It’s so weird
Because she’s a global superstar so she doesn’t need to

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I honestly think it’s pathetic she’s trying to hide it this much. It makes no difference to anything. Noones going to identify two faceless kids in a photo just from knowing they are girls. Andres tattoo is a far bigger fucking give away, how many Justice and Journey Grays are there gonna be in the school yard?

• Angry

nicalibres

VIP Member
Fully expect most people to disagree but I don’t really like any of the girls individually which I only started to realise this after they split. LM had some bops and they are talented but I also think their personas were carefully curated and micromanaged. They were a well oil machine but I never found them authentic.

Just digging a deeper hole for myself here but Jade might be my least favourite after Jesy. Like she probably has more personality than the other 3 combined but the way she clapped back at people on SM rubbed me the wrong way. She comes off as having a superior attitude.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I mean you calling her average and saying she should stay in her lane is just proving my point. I genuinely don’t get why it enrages some of you so much that a musician tries to sell her song. She’s not going to sit there and say how shit it is, she’s going to hype it up because she wants to sell it. Jade does behave arrogantly but she never gets anywhere near the same criticism.

Most of the people that were supporting Leigh Anne were supporting her because they don’t like Jesy not because they like Leigh Anne. It is absolutely not going to be the others turn soon, anyone that criticises them get shot down in flames, they are untouchable.
why don’t you start a rave thread for Leigh Anne if you love her so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Parasocial relationships have become so normalised it’s scary. Fans are forgetting that they don’t know these people and are constantly overstepping boundaries.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Someone needs to sit leigh down and explain to her she isnt as talented as she seems to think she is 🤣 she really does think she is something 🤣

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I mean what I’m saying is that I don’t think all the people claiming that they’ll talk the same crap about Perrie and Jade will. Let’s be honest there has always been a strong sentiment on this thread that Perrie and Jade are the best and it has intensified because Leigh Anne has the audacity to promote her own song and try to make something of her career. The unconscious bias is real.
No it's cause Leigh is an arrogant twat. If Perrie and Jade behave the same they'll get the same comments. She's embarrassing herself and should stay in her lane. She's thoroughly average.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her book will definitely focus on how she was the least popular member and how the record company pushed the other girls to be fromt and centre ( ignoring the fact that she was the weakest in the group vocally)

glitteringblitz

Perrie is wearing a crop top & possible drinking in her latest story, so probs not pregnant.

I wish as a society we could move on from that constant speculation.

KINGAA

VIP Member
For anyone interested

She really does think she’s Beyoncé. Girl you are Michelle Williams!

• Haha

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Well she’s got almost 600,000 streams on Spotify in two days and Jesy’s Bad Thing is on 800,000 and it’s been out for 2 months 😂

• Haha
  • Wow