Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you need to back up like ten steps because you absolutely don't have room to be that arrogant when you barely charted in your own country with a huge fan base hoping to support you.
THIS!!!! 100 percent!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched her interview with Zach Campbell? She even says if she was darker she wouldn't have been put in little mix and how much longer is she going through have to keep working harder than others because of her colour.

She also moans about being away from her children but she literally has the means to be with them and Andre whenever even if she was making music but she is trying to balance being a "wife, mum and global megastar". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think people have hit the nail on the head, she wasn't unpopular because she was mixed race but because she was boring compared to the others!

Reactions: 15
She's unbearable now to the point where I've had to unfollow her after being a fan since the start. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched her interview with Zach Campbell? She even says if she was darker she wouldn't have been put in little mix and how much longer is she going through have to keep working harder than others because of her colour.

She also moans about being away from her children but she literally has the means to be with them and Andre whenever even if she was making music but she is trying to balance being a "wife, mum and global megastar". 🤣
I mean Alexandra Burke won 3 years before LM, Kelly Rowland was right there and there’s been many UK girl groups with darker members.

This isn’t me being oblivious to colourism in the industry btw, I’m just not sure that’s something that can be said as a fact unless someone from production or involved in X-Factor explicitly said it.

Well, she'd also not be with her husband. Did she mention that?

• Haha
If she were darker, she probably wouldn't be where she is now, that's very likely true. However, she isn't stalled where she is because she's dark or light or anything, she's just bleeping boring as all hell. And arrogant, which isn't cute regardless of sex/race/religion/origins/whatever.

Reactions: 12
She could put a studio in her house like Perrie if she misses the twins that much? Also what’s the need to fly to a different continent for a mv.

Reactions: 16
Well, she'd also not be with her husband. Did she mention that?
Brilliant
---
Exactly. She's boring. She doesn't have the "X factor" like I said a few pages ago. She also has a nice voice but it's not full of attitude with a great head voice like jade or the power house that is perrie. She's forgettable. Put that with this inflated ego she's got from somewhere doesn't make for a relatable person. She doesn't hold my attention at all. Kept nearly crying during that interview and was very poor me.

Also she's describing herself as this global megastar and saying how great she is . But also has been told her whole career she's not good enough... How has she done such a 180 then 😕

Reactions: 13
She could put a studio in her house like Perrie if she misses the twins that much? Also what’s the need to fly to a different continent for a mv.
Yeah, there’s no part of the DSL mv that couldn’t have been shot in the UK, and surely would have been cheaper than flying the whole crew out to Turkey.

Reactions: 6

For sure there is truth to this, I don’t doubt for a second there is racism and colourism in the industry. But my god she needs to let this tit go, she keeps acting like Americas problems are the UKs when it’s just simply not. I love the passion and fight but you’re preaching to the wrong people and audience.

This woe is me over racism doesn’t sit right with me. She was in a highly successful group, became a millionaire, if there was an ounce of issue with her skin colour this never would have happen. Many doors have opened for her because of her status and still have. I almost guarantee the majority of her fan base are white and most likely gay men from little mix days.

If she put this energy into coming across like a nice normal person and not an arrogant twit she could well be a bigger star.

Reactions: 12
I’d take her comments more seriously if she were actually hugely talented and charismatic and not getting anywhere, but she isn’t. She has an average voice, released a forgettable song and has the personality of a damp tea towel. I didn’t expect the arrogance and lack of self awareness from her though. Did she actually call herself a global megastar?? Surely not 🤣

I think the LM team must have worked overtime to hide their true personalities cos since they split, not one of these girls’ is likeable to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, there’s no part of the DSL mv that couldn’t have been shot in the UK, and surely would have been cheaper than flying the whole crew out to Turkey.
it was all to feed her own ego because she believes she is on beyonce/j lo level

Reactions: 3
I’d take her comments more seriously if she were actually hugely talented and charismatic and not getting anywhere, but she isn’t. She has an average voice, released a forgettable song and has the personality of a damp tea towel. I didn’t expect the arrogance and lack of self awareness from her though. Did she actually call herself a global megastar?? Surely not 🤣

I think the LM team must have worked overtime to hide their true personalities cos since they split, not one of these girls’ is likeable to me.
I always sort of doubted them when they’d talk about their favourite songs and songs they wanted as singles and they were always the worse songs on the albums. I knew solo this would happen because there’s no team directing 4 different people to make it work. You have one person with a bigger voice and so far they come across so unlikeable!

Perrie seems to be (mostly) keeping to herself so I don’t mind her at all atm. Jade can come across quite smug at times.

Reactions: 23
Jade thinks she's hilarious when really she's quite mean sometimes. She replies to fans in her Tik Tok comments and she's really rude at times. Also the stupid faces that she tries to make into memes are about 5 years too late.

Perrie is quite low key and keeps to herself, I don't mind her. Right now I prefer Jesy over the other two. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Jade thinks she's hilarious when really she's quite mean sometimes. She replies to fans in her Tik Tok comments and she's really rude at times. Also the stupid faces that she tries to make into memes are about 5 years too late.

Perrie is quite low key and keeps to herself, I don't mind her. Right now I prefer Jesy over the other two. 🤣
YES omg her titkok replies have me cringing

Reactions: 9

tit, it really must be bad then 🤣

I really hope Jade and Perrie interview better than Leigh whenever they start doing solo stuff.

Reactions: 5
Perrie seems to be (mostly) keeping to herself so I don’t mind her at all atm. Jade can come across quite smug at times.
I don’t mind her either which is funny because a few years ago she seemed most arrogant to me 😂 she seems to have matured a bit since having Axel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.