Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
1. It’s not her quote
2. Loads of people are posting this
3. The new limitations on public protest would suggest this island is heading that way
Doesn’t matter that it’s not her quote and I can agree with what is posted but when it’s all of a sudden, these rich “celebs” who has never before shown support to those who are forced to go to food banks, deeply effected the cost of living crisis etc it’s a bit…. Off and comes across like herd mentality of trying to be one of us. That also includes the original poster.

They have NO idea how effected even those of us who work average 9-5s currently are by everything that’s going on in this country!

I can’t imagine them worrying how to pay rent this month because all their bills have gone up, because that was me last week crying feeling like I was getting sucked into a dark hole. So yeah, but shit to see multimillionaires do nothing but post pointless scaremongering story!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pinkii

VIP Member
Oh yeah I’m not saying for sure, I just mean she’s more likely to be out there more than Leigh’s in Greece, so split her time between the two. Pretty sure she has her mum as a live in nanny for Axel at this point. Might not even happen anyway, transfer news always move’s weirdly.
Leigh is too busy trying to become a ‘global superstar’- doesnt have time to move to greece 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pinkii

VIP Member
I’m sure if she was asked to perform at the coronation then she would jump at the chance.

Such double standards. They have no idea what people are living like and then all of them preaching like they know or empathise.

if she cared so much about the vulnerable she could have been a bit more considerate in lockdown

Twinkle6

VIP Member
The video was much better than I expected tbh
I think the song is radio friendly

I’m interested to see how it’ll do. I’m skeptical but it’s just pleasant to see her giving it a bash without the need to find collabs, or shading others.

Also nice to see the Little Mix accounts actively promoting her and I hope the same energy is there for Perrie and Jade, because it feels really refreshing to see

sephylily

VIP Member
tbh i do think it's quite rude of perrie to never come to anything leigh holds. it's all well and good saying they're just work colleagues but their work life was completely different to us normal people, they spent loads of time together and worked together for 12 years consistently from the ages of 18/19/20. i've been to work colleagues weddings who i've known for a few months! and i know somebody is going to say she has anxiety and that's fair she does have anxiety but it doesn't stop her from doing lots of things. seemingly all the things it does stop her from doing include anything leigh hosts. even if she hadn't come to the album release party but had come to the wedding i would get it.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
She is average and she should stay in her lane, global superstar? Calm the fuck down. It's nothing to do with her race, she could be neon orange and identify as a marshmallow and I'd say the same. Fucking ridiculous we can't have opinions without it being insinuated there is some unconscious bias, no, she's arrogant as hell, has picked trash for a mate which says alot about her own views and has a mediocre voice. If Jade and Perrie behave the same way and make absolute idiots of themselves acting like they are Beyonce I'll say the exact same. They didn't break America as a group with a huge backing and Leigh-Anne is already behaving like they were weighing her down and on her own she's going to do it after that flop of a song? Please.

They've all been a disappointment since the group split honestly. I'll give Jade and Perrie's music (if it ever comes) the benefit of the doubt but I think the manufacturing of the group was going a long way to build them the fanbase they have. On their own? Pff.

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s actually mortifying. LM didn’t break the US, she is arguably the least popular member, how does she think she’s going to do it alone? I really think celebrity ego is a danger because it gives people totally unchecked arrogance, why can’t they be satisfied with how well she’s already done and stay humble? She’s just going to embarrass herself, at this point she did worse than Jesy, like girl

doejane

I think Perrie and Leigh-Anne are just typical work friends, I think they obviously really like one another and get along but they're not close enough to put in crazy amounts of effort. It does actually make me admire Jade a bit more because she seems to really try to keep the friendships going and goes out of her way to support them, I hope Perrie and Leigh-Anne show her a similar amount of support to her once she starts whatever plans she has for her solo career!

Luce0331

VIP Member
Taylor Swift set the trend of clearing the insta feed for an upcoming release during her Reputation Era. But like, come on, you’re not Taylor.
Yeah it screams self importance, I don’t think anyone is actually on the edge of their seat waiting to see what the least interesting member of Little Mix is releasing

• Haha
  • Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
Does anyone else think “oh fuck off” when celebs post things like this… it’s like the whole Sam Smith crying in their mansion because of lockdowns vibe.

We know if the U.K. issues but preaching from your rich mansion in between posts showing a lavish lifestyle while doing absolutely nothing for anyone is just so distasteful to me.

View attachment 2148160
I couldn’t agree more. I see what she’s trying to do/say but look at her lifestyle. Look at the size of her house, and the wealth that her and her fiancé have.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think she's a dick. Not gonna apologise for it, I never found her particularly interesting but since leaving the band I don't like her attitude at all. Don't fear tho guys, she doesn't need our support, her ego has her fully covered :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

redstraw16

VIP Member
Leigh tweeting about pride month a couple of days after her fiancée sharing something homophobic is so jarring to me.
---
I hate that their mums are so messy. Jusy ingore the fans and don’t eat into their hands.
It’s also just a lost cause, if the other girls are there it’ll be spoken about and if they’re not it’ll be spoken about. I’m not quite sure what they expect when they’ve sold the “sisters” line for the past 11/12 years. It would be the same if it was Perrie or Jade’s wedding too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16