Little Mix #8

Who will release their solo debut first?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do people think zerrie was PR or not? I’ve never really thought about it, probably cause I was so young when they started dating but I stumbled onto on tiktok so I just wondered everyone’s opinions.

One side I get that it would be good PR, and they broke up a couple months after Zayn left the band but then I think Perries emotions when they broke up we’re real and I was get the reason Zayn said about wanting a clean start and having to leave the past in the past to move on

Reactions: 1
do people think zerrie was PR or not? I’ve never really thought about it, probably cause I was so young when they started dating but I stumbled onto on tiktok so I just wondered everyone’s opinions.

One side I get that it would be good PR, and they broke up a couple months after Zayn left the band but then I think Perries emotions when they broke up we’re real and I was get the reason Zayn said about wanting a clean start and having to leave the past in the past to move on
I think it was a mixture of PR & true feelings. If it started as PR, true feelings grew. If it started real, it was also used for PR.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if Simon encouraged them to get to know each other but I do think Zayn and Perrie were 100% genuine. Zayn and Gigi on the other hand though…

Reactions: 11
I think it was a mixture of PR & true feelings. If it started as PR, true feelings grew. If it started real, it was also used for PR.
Yeah I agree, I think it maybe started off as PR, they had genuine feelings and that’s why they got engaged as I don’t think they would of got engaged if it was just PR

I wouldn’t be surprised if Simon encouraged them to get to know each other but I do think Zayn and Perrie were 100% genuine. Zayn and Gigi on the other hand though…
I think both Zerrie and Zigi had PR parts but I do think both relationships had real feelings, like I said above about engagement and Gigi and Zayn had a child together.

Reactions: 9
Personally I think they were a genuine couple, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they were at least introduced or were influenced by management along the way (encouraged to talk about each other in interviews etc.)

The less said about that engagement the better, reminds of the interview where Rizzle Kicks spoke about it at the time… 😅

A4DF9890-BF08-43B2-9810-5D07194678E1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Personally I think they were a genuine couple, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they were at least introduced or were influenced by management along the way (encouraged to talk about each other in interviews etc.)

The less said about that engagement the better, reminds of the interview where Rizzle Kicks spoke about it at the time… 😅

View attachment 1469935
That's ironic since Jordan is now dating jade😆 although it seems a lot more legit than zerrie

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1469935
Well that's a bit awkward. I wonder if Perrie saw this and if she said anything to Jordan 😂

Reactions: 2
Well that's a bit awkward. I wonder if Perrie saw this and if she said anything to Jordan 😂
You’d have to laugh about it now surely, it’s 8/9 year old interview at this point.

There’s also another old interview of him forgetting Leigh and Jesy’s names (from the 1:45/2:00 mark).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a song call freedom that has been registered. Perrie is listed as one of the writers.

• Wow
  • Heart
There’s a song call freedom that has been registered. Perrie is listed as one of the writers.
There’s a song of the same name from the same writers on Spotify from 2015, wondering if it’s a mistake her name’s been added?

Have to say I’m pretty disappointed to discover Perrie liked IG posts making a mockery of/trivialising the Depp v Heard trial.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s these 3 posts. There’s a big twitter thread going around of what celebs have shared/liked posts about the case (more specifically for Johnny, and against Amber).

I don’t see how any of these are making a mockery or trivialising the trail though?? She was just team depp like most people were

Reactions: 25
I don’t see how any of these are making a mockery or trivialising the trail though?? She was just team depp like most people were
Agreed, there is no mockery there at all? Plus I'm not being funny, nearly everyone I've come across has liked mocking posts toward AH, specifically that dog stood on a bee thing. I don't think it's trivialising it, it was just a bloody stupid thing to say.

Reactions: 10
I just shared because it was asked which posts 😅 they’re the posts she’s liked included in this thread anyway.

Hi, I've just started reading this thread and i just wanted to say about the way Perrie has said she is still insecure about her voice. I think the mixers should do some projects for her to show her how amazing her voice is. It just goes to show even if you are a fabulous singer you still have insecurities.

• Heart
Hi, I've just started reading this thread and i just wanted to say about the way Perrie has said she is still insecure about her voice. I think the mixers should do some projects for her to show her how amazing her voice is. It just goes to show even if you are a fabulous singer you still have insecurities.
As someone who used to have little mix fan account back in 2014/15/16, the fandom were quite big on projects, I remember people were always making little edits especially for Perrie. I don’t have a fan account anymore but video edits do pop up on my social media from time to time.
I don’t know if you have a fan account on social media but that would be the place to bring it rather than here as they’re always doing some kind of projects where this is more of a gossip site.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.