Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, regardless of where her partner is, what possible reason is there to ask someone who's looking after their children while they attend an event, other than to shame them for daring to go out for an event for themselves? Unless the host asked that of every performer with children, I'm going to assume they're a sexist prick. If they did ask it of every performer with children, they're a nosy prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair the host was shite overall. I'm pretty sure he introduced her as "Leigh Anne Minnock" ffs!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she thought it was boring. Idk if you can drink whilst breastfeeding but at these awards shows it just seems like everyone’s getting off their faces and if she can’t drink she probably wasn’t having fun
Aren’t her twins about 18 months, do you still breastfeed at that age? Not looking for a breast feeding debate it’s just I don’t have any kids and assumed breast feeding stopped way before then!

Reactions: 1
Aren’t her twins about 18 months, do you still breastfeed at that age? Not looking for a breast feeding debate it’s just I don’t have any kids and assumed breast feeding stopped way before then!
The World Health Organisation recommend breastfeeding up until 2 but it varies on how you feel and whether your baby self weans before then. Most feeds would be replaced by food by now though!
Were the twins with her in LA(?) when she was recording?

Reactions: 4
You can still bf at that age. Some people bf up to 4

Leigh must be racking up the air miles at this point! ✈ each week she’s popping up in LA, Greece or she’s back in the UK 🤣

Reactions: 5
maybe he knew like most of the world that the father lives in a whole other country????? So physically impossible
He trains 6-7 days a week, had a match on Sunday. So pretty much impossible for him to quickly grab a flight back to watch the babies for a few hours while she goes to the Brits, fly back to prepare for the next days match. Here he is at the teams hotel the same night So yeah, unless he can teleport it was physically impossible!
I'm absolutely howling at the effort you've put into this 😂😂😂
"Most of the world" following Leigh Anne and Andre's movements at all times, are they? 😂😂😂
S Club 7 didn't reach like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
off topic with football, but there’s a chance Alex is off to Turkey.

If it does happen then it’ll just match up Leigh and Perrie’s lives even more… 🤣

I'm absolutely howling at the effort you've put into this 😂😂😂
"Most of the world" following Leigh Anne and Andre's movements at all times, are they? 😂😂😂
S Club 7 didn't reach like this!
They’re in the Daily Mail every week papped in Greece so it’s not bloody hard to figure out where she is even if we care!

Also, takes 2 seconds to go on his Instagram to see where he is so hardly effort babes! Don’t even like the prick that much, kinda glad he’s out of this country!

Nice to see Perrie has added up to a size 22 to her new Disora range!

Reactions: 4
Do you think the girls are having a good laugh on their group chat about Miss Nelson's next attempt?? 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.