Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else have little mix in their Spotify wrapped? There’s a section where artists have recorded thank yous to their fans and it made me a bit emosh even though they’ve recorded theirs separately 🥲😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else have little mix in their Spotify wrapped? There’s a section where artists have recorded thank yous to their fans and it made me a bit emosh even though they’ve recorded theirs separately 🥲😂
They were my top artist. Wasabi is still my top song 4 years later. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I’m not really sure what the point would be? Imagine if they find out it’s one of the girls themselves… 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m not really sure what the point would be? Imagine if they find out it’s one of the girls themselves… 🤣

Probably Simons team as some songs were under SyCo. He’s very precious about song leaks and has taken legal action before over other artists.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1805882
Any idea what Jades referencing? I’m like it surely can’t be the jesy/Nicky thing again 😂
It’s from this, doubt it’s at anyone particular. Although given the context of the song I’m sure some people will think it is…

Reactions: 3
Lil Kim’s outfit she’s dressed as just for reference ..
A22CB9ED-4F14-482D-87B4-A2B15C3B010D.jpeg

I think Jade looks gorge🤷🏻‍♀️

Lil Kim’s outfit she’s dressed as just for reference ..
A22CB9ED-4F14-482D-87B4-A2B15C3B010D.jpeg

I think Jade looks gorge🤷🏻‍♀️
ETA
Max said on his IG the theme is iconic red carpet/music video looks

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.