Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh lord she’s talking about herself in third person 😭 I’m all for ambition but secure a few solo hits first!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ohhh god. This isn’t gonna go down well, she needs a massive reality check!! She thinks she’s on the same level as Adele fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg thats so cringe 🥴

Thought it couldnt get worse than Jesy but she is up there

Reactions: 9
I know she is probably fed up of being asked about LM but I don't really like that joke... feels a bit soon to be joking about making money from the fans you need to launch your solo career. Also looks like the presenter was a bit shocked with his awkward laugh!

Reactions: 7
That's incredibly tacky. Even as a joke. Hopefully make a ton of money ... As if your not already overpaid 🤣

Reactions: 13
How are they not absolutely minted already ? I'm sure they are. It's just greed

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how far up her own arse she is. Thinks she’s the next Beyonce but in reality she’ll be on I’m a celeb in a few years (and voted out first because she’s soo boring)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The more her solo career goes on the more I’m going off her 😭
They will have already lost LM fans by default but her attitude will mean even more drop off. I think they’ll be in for a shock if/when they do reunite, they won’t be selling out arenas that’s for sure

Reactions: 4
Leigh Anne needs a massive freaking reality check. She was the least interesting member of a girl group that, while great, never broke America. She's a mid singer at best, average looking, married to an absolute ballsack of a human being, not particularly talented at song writing.....Like girl, I very much want to like you but you need to back up like ten steps because you absolutely don't have room to be that arrogant when you barely charted in your own country with a huge fan base hoping to support you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Leigh Anne needs a massive freaking reality check. She was the least interesting member of a girl group that, while great, never broke America. She's a mid singer at best, average looking, married to an absolute ballsack of a human being, not particularly talented at song writing.....Like girl, I very much want to like you but you need to back up like ten steps because you absolutely don't have room to be that arrogant when you barely charted in your own country with a huge fan base hoping to support you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.