Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowing everyone on twitter who has the nerve to put the word ‘LEANDRE’ on my timeline… 😅

also each to their own but the top half of the dress looks like she’s about to go figure skating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw I don’t like that this thread has become a Leigh bashing thread 😢 I know she’s a bit cringe sometimes and I don’t approve of her choice of husband but I don’t think she is all that bad 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unfollowing everyone on twitter who has the nerve to put the word ‘LEANDRE’ on my timeline… 😅

also each to their own but the top half of the dress looks like she’s about to go figure skating 🤣
OMG it does! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah but the wedding was at her “home” aka Jamaica so doesn’t count.

Also, how Jamaican is she? Is her parents Jamaican or her Grandparents or Great Grandparents because if that’s the case, turns out I’m Scottish now? And Glasgow is my motherland. Not the 2-3 gens of my family being not Scottish.
I think her grandparents were born there? But on her documentary her mum said she sees herself as black and not mixed so they identify more with that culture

Reactions: 3
Aw I don’t like that this thread has become a Leigh bashing thread 😢 I know she’s a bit cringe sometimes and I don’t approve of her choice of husband but I don’t think she is all that bad 😢
She’s the only one doing anything that has her more in the spotlight atm and her cringe and crappy behaviour is more evident than before and people are picking up on it more.

Once perrie and jade bring us something i’m sure there will be more various topics and opinions on them

Reactions: 15

Also, how Jamaican is she? Is her parents Jamaican or her Grandparents or Great Grandparents because if that’s the case, turns out I’m Scottish now? And Glasgow is my motherland. Not the 2-3 gens of my family being not Scottish.
Her dad is half Jamaican and half english and then her mum half Ghanaian and half english, I believe. So she's very close to her Jamaican roots.

I can't stand Leighanne she seems racist towards white people I'm sorry but she does and hates everything British she is the biggest hypocrite going. She said just a few months ago this but has had just that a big sparkly LAVISH wedding

Also not sure how what she posted is relevant to her having her own wedding or how it makes her racist towards white people. The coronation wasn't jubilant and she speaks for me, also, a white person in the UK.

I personally thought she looks beautiful and I love the dress, just a pity it's a marriage to that guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her dad is half Jamaican and half english and then her mum half Ghanaian and half english, I believe. So she's very close to her Jamaican roots.

Also not sure how what she posted is relevant to her having her own wedding or how it makes her racist towards white people. The coronation wasn't jubilant and she speaks for me, also, a white person in the UK.

I personally thought she looks beautiful and I love the dress, just a pity it's a marriage to that guy.
I never said she was racist?!

Leigh Anne needs a massive freaking reality check. She was the least interesting member of a girl group that, while great, never broke America. She's a mid singer at best, average looking, married to an absolute ballsack of a human being, not particularly talented at song writing.....Like girl, I very much want to like you but you need to back up like ten steps because you absolutely don't have room to be that arrogant when you barely charted in your own country with a huge fan base hoping to support you.
This 100% !!! Never a massive fan of her in LM but unfollowed on socials recently. Especially when she brought out that bikini range that was over priced and didn’t cater for anyone over the size of 14 lol

Reactions: 9
I'm very underwhelmed by her wedding dress. It's giving me Katie Price and Peter Andre wedding dress vibes
I hate that the dress is so big Andre has to lean over to kiss her for pics. Thought she would go for something fitted. Agree with others that from far away it's nice but up close... Not for me.

Reactions: 8

I remember from her documentary her mum and dad are both mixed race, so she has two black grandparents and two white grandparents.

Reactions: 4
I hate that the dress is so big Andre has to lean over to kiss her for pics. Thought she would go for something fitted. Agree with others that from far away it's nice but up close... Not for me.
Agree… it’s quite tacky upclose. Tits out in a wedding dress is not the one for me, about as classy as Jordan in the aspect of wedding dresses!

Reactions: 9
Woah, the way this thread has turned on L-A - I’m kind of confused as to why…?

Reactions: 2

I agree, taking a socially critical comment she made about a tax-funded event and applying it to private wedding is a bit of a reach.

Reactions: 5
I think she's a dick. Not gonna apologise for it, I never found her particularly interesting but since leaving the band I don't like her attitude at all. Don't fear tho guys, she doesn't need our support, her ego has her fully covered :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woah, the way this thread has turned on L-A - I’m kind of confused as to why…?
Because she’s the only global superstar doing something out of the group. Jade and Perries turn is soon!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.