Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
‘From wan mudder to anudder’ by Lisa O’Hallaron (ghost written by de mudder) coming to all stores near you.

Inside you’ll find one years worth of pastry recipes, witty snippets from de mudder and so much more!!
A small donation from each book sold will go towards suppling a twin trolley to stores across Ireland 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 33

nasa5

VIP Member
Funny can’t bare the thought of leaving the girls for two days work but not a feather out of her leaving them for beautician and hairdresser appointments and for the pub 🤧 between all the appointments and getting ready to go out today and then by the time she’s home tomorrow plus a hangover she’ll have barely seen them for the same amount of time she could have been out earning an honest wage

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Waking a sleeping baby…..!!!!?!?!?!

“To keep them on the same sleeping schedule”..

For what Lisa? Do they need to be somewhere? Have they taken up a job to turn a few bob because you’ve effectively retired?!?!?

I HATE to see people waking sleeping children when it’s not necessary AT ALL.

Reactions: 27

Cantturn222

VIP Member
My advise to Lisa
They are 1
They won’t remember
Save your money as a single parent to two children who is not currently in a secure job
Have your Niece's and nephews over for a get together in your garden

and stop fucking begging
I’m scarlet for you

Reactions: 26

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Well I don't know about ye but I can't wait for the big birthday. Hair, nails and ten! A new frock and Lisa pissing out the peephole of her shapewear in the jax in Geary's of Charleville. Topped off by a lovely lie in and a bottle of Coke the next morning 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24

brandambassador

VIP Member
I know the secret but I shouldn’t say.

Ok look it’s cos I trust ye.

She has gotten a job in a 5 star Michelin restaurant. The owner said ‘her cooking and presentation skills are next level. Her hygiene whilst ensuring top class service is exemplary’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I have no time for this bollixology of putting up pics of your daily mail compo sad face and giving it the old 'this too shall pass', 'you got this mama' and #momlife patronising bullshit. Likes and clicks is all they are looking for with this attention seeking, patronising bunch of arse.

If they really want to help other mothers maybe stop trying to flog overpriced tat that doesn't work and isn't going to help or make your child any happier, better etc.

I'm in a bit of a mood today 🙃 😅

Reactions: 23

Ellegee

VIP Member
I can’t believe the most boring “influencer” has pinwheeled her way to a 10th thread. I honestly thought we’d get a single one out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She really comes across as someone with some some sort of intellectual deficit.
The clinic should be ashamed of themselves for putting two innocent babies in this position of having her for a mother.

Reactions: 21

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
She was saying she went out the other night and it was great to have adult conversation. She'd get the same at work if she actually went back to work and would be getting paid to do it 🤣
She lives with three other adults, how is she not getting adult conversation?!

• Haha

louC21

“Where would I find a baby gate?” Google is your friend Lisa you absolute cheapskate!!!!!

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
She’s done this before hasnt she, at least once, when de mudder has dared leave her to her own devices with her twins. Got all stressed & upset and crying to the gram fam.
The absolute cheek of de mudder! Lisa will be awful cross now when she returns.

Is this you Lisa hun?
6F834679-0B4A-45E4-B47B-9F507F23954A.png

• Haha
  • Wow