Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely, what the duck does she have to be crying about. It's not like she won't get time for a nap today and she doesn't have to go in to a days work after no sleep. You just get on with it, that's parenting

Reactions: 14
Get over yourself Lisa ,you’ve had the first 9 months easy and now cos your a bit sleep deprived your having a winge,your a spoilt brat.

I feel for her poor parents.their house taken over and this one crying in bed.get a life Lisa and grow up

Reactions: 16
It's pure frustration she's crying from I think she's so used to getting her own way in life and now she has these two babies that don't follow her every demand it's hard ....now don't get me wrong not one parent can turn round and say they didn't have tough days and nights but you get on with it I for one am glad she is at home still because she is struggling big time and it's the babies that will suffer if she didn't have that help

Reactions: 19
Why she takes a picture at 2am instead of going back to sleep baffles me 🤯 all for the instafam 🤢

It’s a bit concerning to see how upset she gets after a few nights of unrest. It’s not even a week & generally the girls have been quite good up to now except for the odd bout of illness. She has roughly 18 more months of teething to deal with. If she’s struggling this much already she needs to have a chat with her GP about her stage of mind & maybe speak with someone to learn some coping mechanisms. Moping about the house feeling sorry for herself will only make things worse. It’s important to get out for some fresh air & try keep busy to keep the tiredness at bay.
If she’s still thinking about the remaining embryo she really needs to remind herself of these few nights, the effect it has had on her & how she would cope with another because even when the girls are much older she won’t have the luxury of being able to go back to bed. There will be so much else to be doing. Uniforms, lunches, everyone out the door on time regardless of how much sleep has been had, she couldn’t even manage that for her couple of days back at work.
It’s not easy, there will never be a good time to have another & there’s never any guarantee of a good sleeper.
I hope she sees this because I’m saying this out of genuine concern.

Reactions: 11
My eldest is 11 and he never slept a bloody night for the first 6 years of his life. She had a "few" rocky days, but she doesn't have to clean a house, tidy up, general day to day stuff we all have to do

Reactions: 9
Teething is a witch but up taking pictures of yourself crying is bordering on unhinged. It’s hard yes and not to be that person but Lisa you couldn’t have signed up for this more if you tried, not saying you can’t or shouldn’t find it difficult but the fact you find it this difficult when you’re in an incredibly easy position is concerning. Less this too shall pass and it’s ok not to be ok quotes and get yourself to the doc and begin getting some form of help because it’s not fair on you or the girls to be struggling this much

Reactions: 7
There's not a hope she should even be considering that other embryo with how hard she is finding it with all the help she gets and how little she actually has to do. Most women have a whole house to sort, a full time job to go to, on top of not getting a wink of sleep and they don't post photos of themselves crying to Instagram for sympathy even though you would actually have it for those women, not this lump

Reactions: 9
I thought the big announcement was just to lose a bit of weight or as she says, just make better choices?

Reactions: 1
Key note: “mentality drained”….✍

She’s definitely playing the mental health card to be out of work after 2 shifts….

Also..
I have 0 pitty for her, remember the smugness when the baby’s slept through when they were tiny, she thought she was better than anyone with a baby who wouldn’t sleep constantly posting about how amazing they slept. She wasted precious hours of cuddling and newborn snuggles for her regimented routine that she said they needed to keep them sleeping well…

Whatever about the plate of food the kiddies are getting , it’s MISCELLANEOUS! Jesus Christ this one must have autocorrect turned off on her phone 🤣 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This one is fair annoying with those posts of her whinging 🙄 “mom life is hard” ah duck off 🙄 as a mother the thought has never once crossed my mind to take a picture of myself crying and upload it to the bleeping gram 😩 and she can duck off with her raising awareness 🙄 maybe if she got up off her hole and went back to work she would have more of a healthy balance! I’m sick of these stupid cunts posting nonsense for the sake of a few likes and a bit of interaction! So bleeping embarrassing.

Her behaviour just proves she wanted baby dolls, silly fat mess didn't think far ahead did she. I guess when you have someone to pick up your tit you don't have to think practically.

Reactions: 8
Poor Lisa who could have imagined mothering would be hard.. anyway in other news, water is wet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Survival mode’ I have absolutely no doubt nanny & grandad minded the twins for a few hours so sleepy Lisa could go back to bed . Babies are hard work but as it’s been said here before she has it so much easier than what most of us have

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.