Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny can’t bare the thought of leaving the girls for two days work but not a feather out of her leaving them for beautician and hairdresser appointments and for the pub 🤧 between all the appointments and getting ready to go out today and then by the time she’s home tomorrow plus a hangover she’ll have barely seen them for the same amount of time she could have been out earning an honest wage

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Couldn't find a bag cos she was too busy drinking cans of diet coke sitting on her lazy hole
I pity the girl who is having her as one of her bridesmaids, dealing with someone that unorganised!!! Esp when all she had to do was literally walk out the door, as in not drop the girls anywhere with their clothes, Nappies food etc. As the phrase goes lisa is one of the people who couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery

Reactions: 9
She’s shocking quiet. Last big night out she had the phone out constantly. I wonder did someone have words

Reactions: 5
No rush back to the twins anyway!! If she had to work the 12 hours she’d be on with her tears and sullen face 🙄
No sign of her bringing the girls swimming again?? Just the once for the gram!!

Reactions: 8
No rush back to the twins anyway!! If she had to work the 12 hours she’d be on with her tears and sullen face 🙄
No sign of her bringing the girls swimming again?? Just the once for the gram!!
Was just coming on to say this, great for some.. probably got nothing free despite all the tagging so wasn’t arsed

Reactions: 6
I'm a bit behind did she not go back to work or what
She hasnt said anything yet, but theres no way shes going back to work now, after another 5 weeks or so off..... shes an overweight, lazy slob, she really had no intensions of working imo! Shes spent more time making up excuses not to go to work, than actually working.....

Reactions: 5
I'm a bit behind did she not go back to work or what
She went back for 2 days, during those 2 nights apparently first time ever the girls wouldn't sleep through the night, then she said the girls were sick and she was 'sick" herself, but the time she was off sick was the most active she has ever been, she took them swimming once, they went to a party at a play centre bday party and a BBQ. She came on about a week later saying her chest still didn't feel right. And never mentioned work again

Reactions: 9
Not many people could pull off that dress, I’m including myself in that
Thought exact same I think you would want to be tall and I'm not fat shameing but that material would do you no favours

Reactions: 4
That new Emma mattress is looking very lumpy under the sheet.
delighted to see the girls have clean bedding though. I’m assuming if it was worthy of a story it must be a rare occurrence. Maybe with her away for the night her mam seized the opportunity to strip the beds so all she had to do was put fresh sheets on.

Reactions: 13
Dunno if this was on another thread but is that mold on the child’s pillow? That poor baby must have no tummy time her head is so flat
Ah now my little nephew has a flat head too and he's never off his tummy and always in a sling.. no matter what his mum does it won't go away!!

Reactions: 2
Ah now my little nephew has a flat head too and he's never off his tummy and always in a sling.. no matter what his mum does it won't go away!!
My daughter the same. She slept on my chest for months so was pretty much constant tummy time & still had flat head.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.