Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause we are all thick and don't know how to search a website, thanks for that Lisa 🤭🤭 she really is upping her insta game 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
The dread when you see all the story dots. 😔 I want to keep up lads, but I can't sit through that shite.
1659729968343.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone give me the minutes of the 30 min long speech pls
It was about baby led weaning and where she gets her info from basically and how her health nurse told her she could start baby led weaning at 21 weeks with one child and I think she says 23 weeks with the other she didn't have to go by corrected age for that 🙈

Reactions: 5
Stop is that this one for real, the lip smackin, she sounds like she’s on speed this evening, she loves the bibylidwining. 👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'd take a walker over a milky mate any day!!
When I had my son, the neonatologist told me the one and only thing she doesn’t recommend is walkers such as those. They’re banned in some countries as there have been some horrific injuries. Each to their own to a degree but having seen some videos of kids using them and going down steps/ending up upside down etc, they def wouldn’t be for me.

When I had my son, the neonatologist told me the one and only thing she doesn’t recommend is walkers such as those. They’re banned in some countries as there have been some horrific injuries. Each to their own to a degree but having seen some videos of kids using them and going down steps/ending up upside down etc, they def wouldn’t be for me.
just to add.. milkymates prob didn’t exist back them or I’m sure they would have made the list too😳😬

Soft play that come and set up in your house? Does this exist? I’ve never heard of such a thing, it’s obviously a very specific company she’s looking for something from
It does exist. I’ve seen it on other influencers’ pages. As a collab of course. With collab/pr/ad in the smallest writing possible ideally in the same colour font as the background 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It does exist. I’ve seen it on other influencers’ pages. As a collab of course. With collab/pr/ad in the smallest writing possible ideally in the same colour font as the background 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I had a google the other day and found loads in Dublin but only one in cork city. She’s a good bit from cork city, but that’s obviously her target. 🙄

Reactions: 2
A baby you have after suffering a loss on the previous pregnancy
And as her sister (or brother) never feature on her page....I don't think she has the right sharing that personal information about her sister

Reactions: 10
And as her sister (or brother) never feature on her page....I don't think she has the right sharing that personal information about her sister
Agreed, her sister set her own profiles to private when Lisa’s following grew & asked for her kids not to be shown anymore. I imagine that would include sharing such a private & personal piece of her life

Reactions: 13
Speaking as someone who has endured the pain and heartache of a miscarriage only recently as I'm sure many ladies on here have, but if my sister was broadcasting my miscarriage on her very public page with over 28k followers, I would be absolutely fuming and I mean fuming!!! Is nothing sacred with these twits!!!

Lisa herself said a good while ago that her sister had told her not to show her children's faces on her insta page so what the duck gives Lisa the right to broadcast her sisters personal business on her page!!!

Jesus I'm fuming for her sister, Lisa you are a bleep, there is no other words 🤬🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.