Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the suction plates were supposed to be the best thing ever. She's pushing the sleep bags too when they are now not recommended anymore.

Reactions: 6
Had a quick glance at the mums Facebook page to see if they were on holidays. She’s a picture of the twins in walkers. Now I don’t have a problem with walkers used correctly for a small time. But I know they are frowned upon. You don’t see Lisa sharing that - super mom wouldn’t use anything not recommended

Reactions: 6
Had a quick glance at the mums Facebook page to see if they were on holidays. She’s a picture of the twins in walkers. Now I don’t have a problem with walkers used correctly for a small time. But I know they are frowned upon. You don’t see Lisa sharing that - super mom wouldn’t use anything not recommended
Did you forget about the milky mates? She was brazenly defiant about using them......

Reactions: 7
I don't want to be mean, but enough of the gurning. I can't watch the stories anymore.
1659438290256.png

Reactions: 1
I'll stop teasing ye now (followed by her ridiculous laugh, thinking she's hilarious 🙄)........teasing us would imply we're actually interested, no-one gives a tit about your boring humdrum life Lisa

Reactions: 9
So she's starting a course? That's the only thing I can think of that would be starting in September that's new. She doesn't have the experience or qualifications to change her job massively.

Either way it doesn't explain why she hasn't been in work for ages. Yes it's none of our business but she's the one who's been on about it and put it out there in the first place.

Reactions: 10
Hang on and I just wipe a bit of gunk from me eye. Got it. Now I'll maul me mouth. Oops, forgot a bitta gunk, back to me eye. Got it out. Giggle giggle. I'll stop teasing ya's now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, I agree on her starting a course, in what I can’t imagine

Reactions: 3
It’s strange what she shares, what she thinks is okay. Have you noticed she never shows them watching tv? There’s no way in hell she doesn’t have them sat infront of the telly for at least part of the day! And the walkers too… but wires by the cot, mesh bumpers, milky mates, no straps in highchair, food fit for 4 year olds…i could go on 🙄

Yep, I agree on her starting a course, in what I can’t imagine
Nursing 🤣🤣🤣 imagine though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s strange what she shares, what she thinks is okay. Have you noticed she never shows them watching tv? There’s no way in hell she doesn’t have them sat infront of the telly for at least part of the day! And the walkers too… but wires by the cot, mesh bumpers, milky mates, no straps in highchair, food fit for 4 year olds…i could go on 🙄

Nursing 🤣🤣🤣 imagine though 🥴
Midwifery.
Cuz she is a solo mom yano... to two babies like... two!
She also breastfed them breastmilk with her breasts so she knows about that too like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe childcare ? Sure she thinks she knows it all already anyway 🤣

Reactions: 2
Maybe childcare ?
I don't know why but for some strange reason this is what came into my head also when she was rambling on.......surely not though she can't manage her own 2 with the help of 2 other adults. Imagine that lump looking after your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s such a tease 🙄🙄 it must be a course and maybe she’s applied for a career break for a few years instead of totally givin up her job.

Also, am I seein things or is Ayda chewing on a make up brush?! 🙈

I know the secret but I shouldn’t say.

Ok look it’s cos I trust ye.

She has gotten a job in a 5 star Michelin restaurant. The owner said ‘her cooking and presentation skills are next level. Her hygiene whilst ensuring top class service is exemplary’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.