Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our Lisa, new title courtesy of @nasa5 (and Tattle character limits 😂)

Edit: damn thought I'd squeezed it in without spaces. Title ends ..."on the side" 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the most boring “influencer” has pinwheeled her way to a 10th thread. I honestly thought we’d get a single one out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Tammys just catching up now on threads, agree with you re dr lunch . Who blocked her ?
I’m going to guess faces by grace was probably the one she was on about yesterday when she googled “momfluencers”(🤮) because she’s the first one who comes up when you search that.

But I’d also say Lisa blocked her because she did not recommend the milky mates, that’s when Lisa started telling people “don’t cum at meh over tha milky mates, moms gotta do what a moms gotta do, d’ju know what I mean if that makes sense”.
Dr.Lynch had tweeted about the milky mates also not one positive opinion on them from others, someone actually replied indirectly mentioning Lisa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd say it's Lisa Jordan who blocked her (Dr Lynch) because she said it was a well known Cork influencer who has their kids advertising for Penneys/Primark.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to guess faces by grace was probably the one she was on about yesterday when she googled “momfluencers”(🤮) because she’s the first one who comes up when you search that.

But I’d also say Lisa blocked her because she did not recommend the milky mates, that’s when Lisa started telling people “don’t cum at meh over tha milky mates, moms gotta do what a moms gotta do, d’ju know what I mean if that makes sense”.
Dr.Lynch had tweeted about the milky mates also not one positive opinion on them from others, someone actually replied indirectly mentioning Lisa.
Ya she had to take a break from the socials that time too

Reactions: 1
I'd say it's Lisa Jordan who blocked her (Dr Lynch) because she said it was a well known Cork influencer who has their kids advertising for Penneys/Primark.
Oh didn’t catch the cork part hence why I assumed grace , Lisa Jordan came to my mind first before googling!

Reactions: 1
Aaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaa hhhhhh ffs put the fone away and engage with ur children

Reactions: 3
Aaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaa hhhhhh ffs put the fone away and engage with ur children
The nappy bags where they can reach them again. She clearly didn’t learn anything from one of the girls trying to eat one on camera last week.
It’s easier to say ah ah aaaah than get off her lazy hole

Reactions: 5
Why is she even saying Ahh Ahh? Ayda isn’t doing anything bold. She’s sucking her sister’s foot and Hazel isn’t bothered. Why is that an issue? It’s cute

Reactions: 7
Why is she even saying Ahh Ahh? Ayda isn’t doing anything bold. She’s sucking her sister’s foot and Hazel isn’t bothered. Why is that an issue? It’s cute
I thought the same, fair enough if she's biting but most babies like someone messing with their foot. It's called exploring Lisa.

Reactions: 3
Also Ayda is too young to understand Aah Aah or “no” without context.
Try removing her while saying “no” and it might help her learn.
Dumbass.

Reactions: 9
Mmmmm sorry was it not NUK you swore by when you got the freebies? First milky mates now the sippy cups. Not sure they need her at all 🙄

Reactions: 7
Also Ayda is too young to understand Aah Aah or “no” without context.
Try removing her while saying “no” and it might help her learn.
Dumbass.
She always says these things in a friendly tone too, talk about confusing the poor girls

Reactions: 4
I think it’s so strange how she is trying to educate parents when she’s been nothing but unsafe and reckless with her girls. Milkymates, open next to me, sheets in cribs, sitting in high chairs not tied in, food before they were ready. I could go on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.