Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys second hand on essential items like buggy’s cots (I’ve no issue at all with that ) because as she says twins are expensive

throws money away in a big party 🎊 that the girls won’t remember

Reactions: 12
My advise to Lisa
They are 1
They won’t remember
Save your money as a single parent to two children who is not currently in a secure job
Have your Niece's and nephews over for a get together in your garden

and stop bleeping begging
I’m scarlet for you
Oh shes trying to save money by begging for freebies!!!!! Tight witch..... she hasnt an ounce of dignity looking for tit for free, the sense of entitlement is astounding🙄

Reactions: 16
What about the cake maker for the christening was her cake not nice or something

Reactions: 18
This begging is sickening. You had €15-20k to make and have them, spend a few €€ on their birthday gifts and party you lazy minge

Reactions: 12
Did her sister not have a party at the parents house a few weeks ago? Could she not as her or Google?..

Nooooo…. Lisa wants freebie’s- that suggestion box should be called the begging box because all the Wans are the same 🙄🫡

Reactions: 13
Shameless grabby bleep... get up off your hole Lisa before you become integrated in that couch

Reactions: 6
Soft play that come and set up in your house? Does this exist? I’ve never heard of such a thing, it’s obviously a very specific company she’s looking for something from

Reactions: 13
I can't get over the entitlement of her! She has the whole house taken over as it is and now wants to take over the house with soft play for a party! More in her line to try and find her own gaf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Soft play that come and set up in your house? Does this exist? I’ve never heard of such a thing, it’s obviously a very specific company she’s looking for something from
she’s on the beg for a company to offer a freebie for sure. There are definitely companies that come & set up little soft play parties. Why she can’t just go to a soft play & get platters is beyond me. Money obviously isn’t an issue, I feel like she’s constantly giving 2 fingers to her bosses & work colleagues

Reactions: 6
You can imagine people are suggesting all the above to her, but Lisa Is probably like “don’t you know who I am, I am an influencer, my Instafam will look after Me”. first begging for the food and cake, next the balloons, then the outfits! She’ll get the nails, hair and makeup done too probably! And she’ll be off out for a night out that night too after the mother takes the twins home! She needs a break ya know. . And if she is hoping to start a new career does she not realise everything she posts on the internet remains?! The crying in the middle of the night posts because she is tired is not appealing or professional to any future employer. .

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t have much hope on getting something in summer with only 6 weeks to go even a cake it’s cutting it fine most places have waiting lists

Reactions: 1
You can imagine people are suggesting all the above to her, but Lisa Is probably like “don’t you know who I am, I am an influencer, my Instafam will look after Me”. first begging for the food and cake, next the balloons, then the outfits! She’ll get the nails, hair and makeup done too probably! And she’ll be off out for a night out that night too after the mother takes the twins home! She needs a break ya know. . And if she is hoping to start a new career does she not realise everything she posts on the internet remains?! The crying in the middle of the night posts because she is tired is not appealing or professional to any future employer. .
Didn’t she actually get gifted balloons for the christening and then “forgot” to take pictures of them so she couldn’t even put up a post…last time she will be asked by that company anyway (good enough for them)

Reactions: 11
Definitely on the beg for freebies 🙄 sure the sister has 4 kids surely she’s done her fair share of birthdays and parties!!

Reactions: 7
They are one years old what does she need a few chicken nuggets and chips / or pancakes 🤣.....a little cake from Tesco or Dunnes does the novelty ones to and a few sweets for the other children to have a run to Aldi will sort it all it's not rocket science 100 percent looking for the freebies. Even a little bouncy castle to for kids to play on to keep them entertained. You would swear it was there 21st

Reactions: 10
Well I don't know about ye but I can't wait for the big birthday. Hair, nails and ten! A new frock and Lisa pissing out the peephole of her shapewear in the jax in Geary's of Charleville. Topped off by a lovely lie in and a bottle of Coke the next morning 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.