Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Park1

Chatty Member
I don’t think you get paid but basically, your job is there for you whenever you want to come back. It’s madness.

As for bills well, she doesn’t have any so her social welfare payments will keep her going, and more
If she takes a career break , the only benefits she will be entitled to , will be children’s allowance?

I was allergic/sensitive to dairy as a baby. I was on Wysy (I think that’s how it was spelt) a milk alternative. As a grown adult and a mother now, I’m still get flare up ifs I eat ice cream, cakes, sauces, etc with dairy in it so I try to avoid. I’ve never drank a glass of milk in my life but I’ve still use small portions of dairy, Like cheese in a sandwich or pizza etc, a cream bun for flavours
More than anything, but I still know and feel like I’ve eaten dairy, aka my stomach is in knots, running nose, very phlegmy! How is keeping a full bottle of milk but removing the small portions helping her sensitivity? If the baby was allergic to milk/dairy she would Know about. She is basically saying she’s not allergic/sentivie to this dairy but sensitive to this dairy - there’s No difference, it’s all dairy. Every day the child would have a runny nose pheylm upset stomach if allergic/sensitive to dairy!! Only recently I got a food intolerance test done and dairy was off the scale so it’s practically gone from my diet!!
My betting is on the child is allergic to the dogs.

My eldest was cow milk protein intolerant it was the opposite for us he could eat cheese a small amount of yougart but full milk he was suck as a dog nearly 3 years he was on prescription milk. Hes 11 now he knows himself the amount of milk he can drink before he gets unwell

Mine love a buger woth a sqrit of ketchup but will no eat the bread for love or money.... there a lot older yhan lisa babies onmy recently my 3 year old has gotten a taste of ketchup

I was allergic/sensitive to dairy as a baby. I was on Wysy (I think that’s how it was spelt) a milk alternative. As a grown adult and a mother now, I’m still get flare up ifs I eat ice cream, cakes, sauces, etc with dairy in it so I try to avoid. I’ve never drank a glass of milk in my life but I’ve still use small portions of dairy, Like cheese in a sandwich or pizza etc, a cream bun for flavours
More than anything, but I still know and feel like I’ve eaten dairy, aka my stomach is in knots, running nose, very phlegmy! How is keeping a full bottle of milk but removing the small portions helping her sensitivity? If the baby was allergic to milk/dairy she would Know about. She is basically saying she’s not allergic/sentivie to this dairy but sensitive to this dairy - there’s No difference, it’s all dairy. Every day the child would have a runny nose pheylm upset stomach if allergic/sensitive to dairy!! Only recently I got a food intolerance test done and dairy was off the scale so it’s practically gone from my diet!!
My betting is on the child is allergic to the dogs.
My brother was on Wysoy too, i still remember the smell and he is almost 40🤢