Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have a nap yesterday when the twins were asleep?? I function on about 5/6 hours sleep every night while also feeding during those precious hours 😂 I wouldn’t even cry like that to my husband 🙄 cos even though I’m not solo he’s useless to me as he’s no breasts!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would nearly feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an unlikeable, silly, smug wagon. She has her mother there for a nap so I've ZERO sympathy. Doubt any of her followers really have even if they pretend to. Plus Lisa if you're reading, get off your hole and make something nutritious for everyone to eat. Cheese and tomatoes is just ridiculous. And go back to school too while you're at it. She's really pissed me today. The amount of tit I have to do with 4 and I've never even thought about putting it on the gram for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"The mudder " must be away and shes finally seeing how easy she has had it and now can't cope.

Reactions: 10
Regardless of whether or not they're having a bath why would you still feed them like wild animals, there is such a thing as a suction plate/bowl that will stop them up-ending them. She really is a manky mare

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same. No sign of her and plenty of Lisa on the couch watching Friends and talking shite into her phone.
Yeah and constant posting of the twins. If the mother was around she wouldn't be posting them as much.

Anyway I'm off to start my nightshift might post a selfie of myself later crying feeling sorry for myself that I'm up since 6.30 with my baby and never got back to bed as my husband was in work 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Well the daft idiot never considered this when she transferred two embryos in.

She wouldn't know hardship or solo parent life if it clipped her round her big head.
She's all the help in the world and I havent a morsel of pity for the idiot.

It's the two girls in the middle of it with their sergeant major mother.
Babies go through ALOT. They have limited means to express themselves.

Reactions: 7
I have no time for this bollixology of putting up pics of your daily mail compo sad face and giving it the old 'this too shall pass', 'you got this mama' and #momlife patronising bullshit. Likes and clicks is all they are looking for with this attention seeking, patronising bunch of arse.

If they really want to help other mothers maybe stop trying to flog overpriced tat that doesn't work and isn't going to help or make your child any happier, better etc.

I'm in a bit of a mood today 🙃 😅

Reactions: 23
I have no time for this bollixology of putting up pics of your daily mail compo sad face and giving it the old 'this too shall pass', 'you got this mama' and #momlife patronising bullshit. Likes and clicks is all they are looking for with this attention seeking, patronising bunch of arse.

If they really want to help other mothers maybe stop trying to flog overpriced tat that doesn't work and isn't going to help or make your child any happier, better etc.

I'm in a bit of a mood today 🙃 😅
My new favourite word bollixology 🤣 describes the tit she posts perfectly

Is she working now?
No mention of work since she went back for the 2 days

Reactions: 8
She’s done this before hasnt she, at least once, when de mudder has dared leave her to her own devices with her twins. Got all stressed & upset and crying to the gram fam.
The absolute cheek of de mudder! Lisa will be awful cross now when she returns.

Is this you Lisa hun?
6F834679-0B4A-45E4-B47B-9F507F23954A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I get feck all sleep most nights.. i stll have to function, 1 full day ive had away from my nearly 3 year old .. pull up your big girl pants and get on with it

Reactions: 3
She’s done this before hasnt she, at least once, when de mudder has dared leave her to her own devices with her twins. Got all stressed & upset and crying to the gram fam.
The absolute cheek of de mudder! Lisa will be awful cross now when she returns.

Is this you Lisa hun?
View attachment 1464484
That sounds absolutely pathetic! “Have promised to give me a break” as if they were minding their parents children!
Look, I get it, it’s so nice to have family help and support but it’s really unfair to say your struggling to cope without your parents raising your children…. Like your parents should be able to sit back and enjoy their grandkids and not have to worry about going on trips without upsetting you..

I know that it’s an anonymous app and the chance’s it actually is Lisa is fairly slim, but same goes Lisa- your parents raised their children, they shouldn’t have to raise yours either because you can’t “mom” tiny babies…just wait until they can talk back and run in opposite directions..🥴

Reactions: 6
That's definitely not Lisa because there are no grammar or spelling mistakes but it could be! She must be fit for another night away at this stage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she do ads then make them out to be worthless down the road got free teetha was amazing now babies up teething all night, got free amazing suction plates now babies flinging plates on the floor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.