Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Lisa I’d never thought of Metanium before for nappy rash! What other secret tips will she have for us, maybe calpol for a fever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought you weren’t meant to continually put baby powder on, especially on girls 😬

Reactions: 3
you’re not supposed to unless it’s talc free powder
Ah I see! Our Phn is pretty helpful and was advising the less products the better when it comes to little girls and funnily enough that seemed to work for us!

Reactions: 2
Ah I see! Our Phn is pretty helpful and was advising the less products the better when it comes to little girls and funnily enough that seemed to work for us!
I only ever used creams when absolutely needed. There’s no reason to be using anything after every nappy change, the skin needs to breathe. I had a little stack of cut up towels for patting dry after changing if needed & then cream if any sign of redness which sorted it pretty much instantly.

Reactions: 6
This has depressed me a bit I know we don’t actually know yet what her big decision is but it’s likely she’s quitting work to stay at home she’s already so lucky to be living at home with so much help and now she’s able to make such a massive choice At a time when parents all over Ireland are genuinely struggling to keep bills paid we both work crazy hours my husband has 2 jobs I would love nothing more than to be home all day with the kids but sadly we can’t afford that so ya I’m jealous that she’s able to make this choice but it really does show that’s she’s not on the same level as us no one is in that position right now to just quit a job with two young kids she needs to change her name she’s not a solo parent if she was she would be taking every hour there was available to work to make a life for her and the girls even doing that it would be easier than for most as she’s free childcare and no house to look after
I’m annoyed sorry
This one is clueless, she has no idea about the real world. Keep doing what ye are doing and be proud of it. How she lives and how easy she has it definitely is not the reality of 99.9 percent of people. 💗💗

She's not going to quit, you can take a "career break" in the public service for up to 12 years over your "career".

This is what she will do (weather she admits it or not) she's not going to give up that public service pension.
I know you can technically take a career break, but They don’t give them out just like that, and anyone I’ve known who’s gotten a career break it’s taken ages to be approved. So I doubt that’s what she’s wittering on about

Would she actually move out if she was offered a council house I can’t ever see her living alone how would she take naps and lay down when the twins have had a bad night or are sick popping in and out of town alone all that’s not possible as a solo parent

Reactions: 4
Would she actually move out if she was offered a council house I can’t ever see her living alone how would she take naps and lay down when the twins have had a bad night or are sick popping in and out of town alone all that’s not possible as a solo parent
Oh she'd take the house alright as somewhere for her to hide out to avoid "momming"

• Haha
I feel so sorry for those girls with Lisa as their mother😞 she's such a dimwit

She literally only wears the same 2-3 outfits over and over.
Not being mean about it but she probably has nothing else to fit her, she shared a pic from this time last year she was about 6m pregnant and she was a lot smaller than she is now, she’s literally bought like 3 dresses since the girls were born and wears them for 3 days then rotates.

I don’t get the whole shaming a baby for leaking through a nappy? Am I missing something? What would make you notice that and instead of just whipping them up, changing them and making sure they’re comfortable you would instead get the phone out and balance the child badly in one arm and keep zooming in over a child’s bottom to make ‘content’. The mind boggles

• Angry
Reactions: 15
More useless information from mother of the year today. How did we all manage before she had her twins?

• Haha
Lazy Lisa is actually going out looking like this..... good god! It would take 2 mins to run a brush through that small amount of hair, can you imagine the smell off her in that heat wearing the same dress for days on end? If shes not putting on clean clothes in that weather everyday, theres no way shes washing herself.... GROSS🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t get the whole shaming a baby for leaking through a nappy? Am I missing something? What would make you notice that and instead of just whipping them up, changing them and making sure they’re comfortable you would instead get the phone out and balance the child badly in one arm and keep zooming in over a child’s bottom to make ‘content’. The mind boggles
Looks like she put her back into the same shorts after changing her nappy

• Wow
I noticed the twins were playing with bottles of ready made c&g formula. I could've sworn they were on aptamil all along?

Have we seen a full length pic of her recently? She never does the usual blogger type poses or pictures. That other green dress is from dunnes too. I had my eye on it the other day but it's a bit heavy compared to the floral one she always wears. I got the floral one but haven't worn it yet 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.