Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying she would give two babies big chunks of food and then walk away and leave them unsupervised??

Reactions: 4
Is she saying she would give two babies big chunks of food and then walk away and leave them unsupervised??
Sounds like it. I always got that impression, she never really encouraged the spoon, I felt like she was pushing finger food so she could be doing her own thing & not have to be helping them.

Reactions: 6
May I suggest another change Lisa?

Going back to work
I’d agree
Cause I think she’s needs to for her mental health, as much as she thinks being at home is better I wouldn’t agree.
I think the routine of it would help
Her more than she realises.
She clearly has so much support around her she should give it another go at least.

Reactions: 7
She was saying she went out the other night and it was great to have adult conversation. She'd get the same at work if she actually went back to work and would be getting paid to do it 🤣

Reactions: 18
She was saying she went out the other night and it was great to have adult conversation. She'd get the same at work if she actually went back to work and would be getting paid to do it 🤣
She lives with three other adults, how is she not getting adult conversation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bets on those babies being put into bed in the same pyjamas they wore on a public park swing??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why did she have them strapped at the waist the not round the shoulders? Or is it just the design of the pram?

Reactions: 4
Why did she have them strapped at the waist the not round the shoulders? Or is it just the design of the pram?
Straps are there You can see them as both girls leaned forward. They haven’t been moved up from the tiny baby slot so obviously never used

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Pj’s in the park?!
I’m glad she’s ventured off the sofa and taken them out but I’m betting she’ll put them to bed in those pj’s after being on a swing and grass!

Reactions: 5
Pj’s in the park?!
I’m glad she’s ventured off the sofa and taken them out but I’m betting she’ll put them to bed in those pj’s after being on a swing and grass!
It’s cold where I am today, I wouldn’t have them out dressed like that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.