Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girl1980

Chatty Member
The dread when you see all the story dots. 😔 I want to keep up lads, but I can't sit through that shite.
1659729968343.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Like_Literally

VIP Member
She was saying she went out the other night and it was great to have adult conversation. She'd get the same at work if she actually went back to work and would be getting paid to do it 🤣

Bitter87

Ill probably get torn asunder for this but i find it so intriguing that someone as overweight, unclean and generally unkempt spends time and money on something like her nails. As if the nails make the slightest bit of difference? Take that time and money and shower, brush your hair. Buy a few more flattering outfits. Im not even saying lose weight, just spend that 40/50 minutes you sit on your arse for the nails actually taking care of yourself instead. It's madness ive never understood it. I know so may people like lisa who do the same.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
LADS IVE CRACKED IT!!!!! Shes got a job with "met eireann" how many times today has she come on to tell us the temperature, and tell us how sunny it is outside??? Like we all have windows Lisa...... SO FUCK OFF, YOU SIMPLETON🙄

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Parenting tips on helping baby settle from Lisa who didn't know until last week that patting a babies bum is a natural thing for a parent to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Twenty euro or so would get her a ring light tripod with a remote control. It would improve her content a million times.
A simple wash and some effort with her hair would improve her content, never mind a ring light! 🤣

Also if she could learn to keep her fingers from picking at every hole in her head, now that would be a mega improvement!

• Haha
Hang on and I just wipe a bit of gunk from me eye. Got it. Now I'll maul me mouth. Oops, forgot a bitta gunk, back to me eye. Got it out. Giggle giggle. I'll stop teasing ya's now.

• Sick
  • Haha

sea773

This has depressed me a bit I know we don’t actually know yet what her big decision is but it’s likely she’s quitting work to stay at home she’s already so lucky to be living at home with so much help and now she’s able to make such a massive choice At a time when parents all over Ireland are genuinely struggling to keep bills paid we both work crazy hours my husband has 2 jobs I would love nothing more than to be home all day with the kids but sadly we can’t afford that so ya I’m jealous that she’s able to make this choice but it really does show that’s she’s not on the same level as us no one is in that position right now to just quit a job with two young kids she needs to change her name she’s not a solo parent if she was she would be taking every hour there was available to work to make a life for her and the girls even doing that it would be easier than for most as she’s free childcare and no house to look after
I’m annoyed sorry

• Heart

squeezycheesy

It’s just so totally unnecessary but then an awful lot of what she does in day to day life is quite unnecessary.
like hailing all the equipment around to parks etc. and even the trying to hard meals. Practicality is lacking god love her.

Thread title: sitting in the togs eating burgers with the sprogs!

Thread title: sitting in the togs eating burgers with the sprogs!

• Haha

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
I’ve got all the tips to keep the little ones cool, take over your parents sitting room with the paddling pool

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
No exaggeration, in her typical week she gets more breathers and alone time than I’ve had in total in 5 years as a mother.
‘They’re too used to me doing everything, that can be a problem’. You’re literally the only person on earth that’s responsible for them. BY CHOICE

FloggingMolly

I couldn't think of anything more uncomfortable to wear than a dry swimming togs in a house while sitting on a chair . Iv a shorts and string top on while beeched in my bed ,I get it's warm . A fucking TOGS though? And you best believe that togs is humming 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How many times has she told us the same thing. Its hot, cool the room, sunscreen, water play, yada yada yada. We've all been doing this long before she even set foot in an IVF clinic

butterflybilly

VIP Member
My advise to Lisa
They are 1
They won’t remember
Save your money as a single parent to two children who is not currently in a secure job
Have your Niece's and nephews over for a get together in your garden

and stop fucking begging
I’m scarlet for you
Oh shes trying to save money by begging for freebies!!!!! Tight bitch..... she hasnt an ounce of dignity looking for shit for free, the sense of entitlement is astounding🙄