Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
To be fair she’d be great at the sleep training shite, one video of her umming and ehmming and the whole house be fast asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Imagine being able to go off to bed at half eight and not worry about cleaning up after their bbq or whatever

Reactions: 20

Ellegee

VIP Member
Wow, sippy cup in the fridge. I’d never have thought to do that on a warm day.
She should write a book

• Haha

Icannot

‘From wan mudder to anudder’ by Lisa O’Hallaron (ghost written by de mudder) coming to all stores near you.

Inside you’ll find one years worth of pastry recipes, witty snippets from de mudder and so much more!!
A small donation from each book sold will go towards suppling a twin trolley to stores across Ireland 🙏
“if dat makes sense “ - The Sequel !

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
A 5lb full term baby is fully developed, a 5lb 34 week baby is not finished developing its systems, abilities (like sucking) and its lungs, it is very much considered a premature baby. Premature babies are considered as such until 2 years old by their HCPs, as that's how long it can take them to catch up completely developmentally. I'm not here to defend Lisa but to say a baby born 6-8 weeks before it's due isn't premature is incorrect, at check ups they will be referred to by both ages.
I do agree with you but Lisa's use of the premie term is very selective.

She weaned her preemie twins at 3 months corrected and gave them awful constipation. They weren't premie to her then for example

Reactions: 19

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
It's pure frustration she's crying from I think she's so used to getting her own way in life and now she has these two babies that don't follow her every demand it's hard ....now don't get me wrong not one parent can turn round and say they didn't have tough days and nights but you get on with it I for one am glad she is at home still because she is struggling big time and it's the babies that will suffer if she didn't have that help

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Hazel awake after 6 hours sleep. Maybe 6pm bedtime is far too early for her
I thought that was so so sad, she probably needed a nappy change…
It really striked me her saying “this was hard work to get to this stage”….
Hard work? You mean you’ve used the cry it out method and now she doesn’t even bother crying anymore because she knows no one is coming.
I’m sorry but anyone using CIO on a baby is disgusting.

Thank goodness she cleared up that a frozen bottle of water is just a bottle of water placed in the freezer, I couldn't figure out how she got them frozen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Lisa, 11 month Olds are easy, they get a lot harder......
Grow a pair.... or get an Au Pair maybe as you do sfa anyway 🙄
they throw tantrums, they refuse to eat, they fight naps, the learn the word No.....
She thinks she’s the only mother to have 2 kids,
She’s a pity,
It actually just infuriates me how she was allowed to
Transfer 2 embryos “BY CHOICE” with no previous failed transfers,
All she does is moan about how the days are hard,
Posts a cheesy pic or shows her out and about,
Returns to moaning about how the day was tough or the reality posts, (I like the call them attention seeking) of her crying,
Many of us feel like that too Lisa but don’t have a mudder to pick up the slack clean the house or put our kids to bed.
She is a disgrace of a woman and that fertility clinic should really be ashamed of their councellors.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Mom is definitely happy when she can implant her fat arse on the couch for the day...... Lazy Lisa dosnt want to disturb herself, so the girls can do as they please🙄
Who in their right mind would bring a paddling pool indoors? My boys would create a tsunami

• Haha

cantinfluenceme

I honestly think she's got mild learning difficulties.. laughing away to herself with the camera shoved in her (unwashed) face, and just the general ramblings of a madwoman. I would love to know who actually gets to the end of one of her stories and thinks to themself, wow that was informative! I'd say 90% of her followers think she's not wise but just can't look away.

• Haha