Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the impression if Pippa doesn’t do it nobody will, lazy oaf standing with the card and coke in hand
B5175A24-D9D1-4942-90CE-BE37B938A6B2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really comes across as someone with some some sort of intellectual deficit.
The clinic should be ashamed of themselves for putting two innocent babies in this position of having her for a mother.

Reactions: 21
She really comes across as someone with some some sort of intellectual deficit.
The clinic should be ashamed of themselves for putting two innocent babies in this position of having her for a mother.
100% 🙌 she's an absolute simpleton

Reactions: 3
No bibs and no straps on either of them again.

I thought she was shilling those awful massive bibs last week??

Reactions: 2
No wonder de mudder is permanently hanging washing when she's no bibs on them!!

Reactions: 6
I hate the way she just gives them the food on the high chair.give them a plate for duck sake.the dirt

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hate the way she just gives them the food on the high chair.give them a plate for duck sake.the dirt
And who's she kidding that she made that dinner.....it was obviously her mother. Guaranteed she sat on the couch sipping her cans of Pepsi max while her mom did it all......if anyone believes half the crap she says does.....they are as delusional as herself

Reactions: 5
FILTHY no matter how and what you clean a high chair with ** it’s still filthy & a plate is needed!

*big assumption that she’s cleaning chairs after meals

Reactions: 4
She really should be watching their salt intake, I’d imagine the peas are from a can and the potato things are processed too probably frozen ones 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She needs to do a poll on who’s sick of listening to her talking about sleep and babies 🙄🙄 I’ve never heard such moaning in my life!! She really hates anything getting in the way of her rest, does she keep going on about it so she has another excuse not to go to work?? Or what is she fishing for??

Reactions: 11
Waking a sleeping baby…..!!!!?!?!?!

“To keep them on the same sleeping schedule”..

For what Lisa? Do they need to be somewhere? Have they taken up a job to turn a few bob because you’ve effectively retired?!?!?

I HATE to see people waking sleeping children when it’s not necessary AT ALL.

Reactions: 27
Poor Hazel, why can't she let her sleep if she's going nowhere. Babies like anyone need different amounts of sleep. They're not robots

Reactions: 12
Giving out last night that babies don't sleep with the heat yet wakes one this morning...ffs!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.