Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally only wears the same 2-3 outfits over and over.
I cringed when I saw she is still wearing that floral polyester dress 🤦‍♀️ how many days on the trot is she wearing it now? Must be glistening with sweat in this heat 🤢

Looks like she put her back into the same shorts after changing her nappy
I noticed that too. I don't know why you'd want to advertise something like that on Instagram 🙄 poor baby will smell like wee and can't do anything about it.

Reactions: 7
One baby sitting in the car and yet she still has time to take out her phone to show us the other baby's p1ssy pants. In the time it took to film it she could have gotten her clean shorts and everyone would have been happier instead of public humiliation of her as an attempt for content.

Do you think is there a smell of piss and sweat just coming from them as a family that they are unaware off? Those clothes have to be failing the sniff test

Reactions: 10
Given the state of the house and general lack of hygiene that Lisa is happy to show, I’d say they’re known for being a manky family.

Reactions: 7
One baby sitting in the car and yet she still has time to take out her phone to show us the other baby's p1ssy pants. In the time it took to film it she could have gotten her clean shorts and everyone would have been happier instead of public humiliation of her as an attempt for content.

Do you think is there a smell of piss and sweat just coming from them as a family that they are unaware off? Those clothes have to be failing the sniff test
Well with Pippa chained to the clothesline, there’s surely a quick turnaround on the washing. She DOES spend a lot of time in her nighty, ample time for Pippa to get the clothes washed dried and back in her wardrobe.

Reactions: 13
I reckon they all smell like BO and wee masked under a generous spray of Sure Deodorant which they believe fixes it but nah... she's gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus the amount of ‘advice’ we got today 🙄 dunno how I’ve managed to keep four little humans alive until now 😂 I will say I’ve never heard of that nappy cream but mine don’t suffer too much in that dept thankfully 😅
She must be going working for the RSA given the amount of car safety tips she gave!! How long will she breadcrumb this big decision for I wonder??

Reactions: 10
That pushchair is so flimsy looking, saw it in shop yesterday and it's hard to imagine it taking the weight of 2 babies!

How can she not have them strapped in!?? Wtf like, does safety only apply to the carseats 🤷‍♀️
It’s tit. She might walk more if she had something more suitable for country roads. She was walking to her aunts with that one day & it sounded like she was pushing a dolls buggy with plastic wheels. She barely used the one she had when they were born.

Reactions: 5
That pushchair is so flimsy looking, saw it in shop yesterday and it's hard to imagine it taking the weight of 2 babies!

How can she not have them strapped in!?? Wtf like, does safety only apply to the carseats 🤷‍♀️
Its a tit buggy. I know cos i have one lol😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Jesus shut the hell up giving advice that no one wants and strap your kids into their pram you careless yoke. Her ‘information’ stories today just confirmed to me she’s defo trying the insta mom career full time.

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over her showing everyone the urine stains from the leaky nappy. That poor child! Lisa - if you are reading this - your children are your priority, not getting content from the gram. You can’t HUMILIATE your own children and prolong their discomfort to get content for the internet. Get your priorities right. You are letting your children down.

Reactions: 11
Defo think she wants to be a full
Time “influencer” the car seat lecture and the nappy cream, did she leave the other baby in the hot car while she went back to change the other too,

Reactions: 12
She can’t even do the basics like giving them a bottle and strapping them into their high chairs yet she’s on her soapbox lecturing us mere mortals about nappy cream and how to put kids into a car seat.. I really hope for her sake this isn’t some pathetic attempt at being one of those mammy instahun types, it’s not for her the way it isn’t for most of us, you’d want to be thick skinned, charismatic, confident and committed to this ‘career’. Lisa is none of those things. Lisa you have a good job already and they’ve accommodated you brilliantly, please don’t give it up alongside you and your family’s privacy for a few free teething gels and a discount code

Reactions: 11
I have spare clothes in the boot of the car. Now rarely mine would leak but with the weather there drinking loads more than they normally would, but regularly changing them prevents leaks....

Reactions: 2
Right lazy Lisa how long was the child sitting in the pissy nappy for and if it had not leaked how long more b4 u would have changed her your not shaming the child here solo unfit mom your shaming yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she could really do with a good hard swift kick in the hole then catch the fone and fire it into the bushes she's on about safety yet hasn't an idea of it or basic hygiene

Reactions: 6
Another day of Lisa not strapping the girls into their pram, no reason why because what reason could there possibly be. Lazy selfish woman with no maternal instinct or general idea of basic safety

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.