Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Where would I find a baby gate?” Google is your friend Lisa you absolute cheapskate!!!!!

Reactions: 21
“Where would I find a baby gate?” Google is your friend Lisa you absolute cheapskate!!!!!
She’s unreal. Adverts & Google have everything she needs every time but it’s easier to ask Insta in case someone might like to send her one 🙄
I wonder have they to separate the dogs & the twins

Reactions: 7
‘Hey guys I have to buy a basic child safety item so while I could easily y’know Google it, go into any reputable baby shop or even ask my sister with three children, one who happens to be a similar age to my own but I thought I’d pose the question here in hopes of getting it for free’

There ya go Lisa fixed it for ya x

Reactions: 13
She’s always on the beg for a freebie .She only wants advice when it benefits her.

Reactions: 6
She already knows what 12 week blow dry is she got one right after twins coming and then continued to tie hair up or use stupid kids hair bands

Reactions: 16
Who in their right minds drives from charlaville to Blackpool for a hair appointment...whoops only an instahun getting a freebie

Reactions: 8
Limerick lock up your fathers Lisa is out on de pull

Also why is Lisa doing her ‘compo on the 16th page of the daily mail’ face?

How could she not find some sort of overnight bag? She's a walking disaster
She’s only wan pair of hands love x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.