Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twins room… have they got their own room now? Cant imagine there is 4 bedrooms in that house, maybe she got her way and forced the brudder out. Mom needs her space little bro, dya know.
I love the way Ayda waves hello 😍

Reactions: 2
She seems to just have a cold house. I’ve tried exactly what she does to cool the girls rooms & my kids rooms were 30° last night.
I’ve tried everything at this stage. Even closing the windows when its cooler in the morning to keep the warm air out!
I’m going to try taping tin foil to the window frames to see if that works it’s unnaturally warm at night.

The twins room… have they got their own room now? Cant imagine there is 4 bedrooms in that house, maybe she got her way and forced the brudder out. Mom needs her space little bro, dya know.
I love the way Ayda waves hello 😍
It’s cute but we don’t need to see it several times a day 😑

Reactions: 1
I’m going to try taping tin foil to the window frames to see if that works it’s unnaturally warm at night.
Careful now, the buildup of heat between the foil & the glass could make it crack. It’s called Thermal stress

Reactions: 2
How many times has she told us the same thing. Its hot, cool the room, sunscreen, water play, yada yada yada. We've all been doing this long before she even set foot in an IVF clinic

Reactions: 16
Tis far from bagel thins and avocado she was reared. Big mad head on her and she licking her teeth into the phone trying to drive me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really trying to push the ‘expert mom’ I’d say she’s going to go full time social media on sept but really social welfare !!

Reactions: 8
I love how she always goes out of her way to make it sound healthy for the twins ‘no salt stock cube’ natural yoghurt , bagel TINS, avocado 😂😂 as if she’s a health conscious person 🙈🙈

I have to say though fair play to her going out more often with the girls. She seems to be making an effort to get out and walking more too.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s eating healthy so she’s then just making the same for the girls. The slims and turkey burgers are all food you’d use urself as an adult so I’d say she’s just making their breakfast/lunch/dinner outta her breakfast/lunch/dinner. She must be going for a solo mum cook book instagrammer.

Tis far from bagel thins and avocado she was reared. Big mad head on her and she licking her teeth into the phone trying to drive me mad

Reactions: 1
Why is she feeding 10 mth olds like they are 10 years jazs a bag of chips bagels .
What's wrong with a bit of mashed spud and veg

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it’s been mentioned here already, maybe it’s the heat getting to me but why In the name of jaysus is she always touching, rubbing, scratching, poking at her face?! It’s driving me insane, and cleaning the inside of her mouth and feet with her tongue mid story. Just go and wash your face and brush your teeth and then come on and do a story.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I know it’s been mentioned here already, maybe it’s the heat getting to me but why In the name of jaysus is she always touching, rubbing, scratching, poking at her face?! It’s driving me insane, and cleaning the inside of her mouth and feet with her tongue mid story. Just go and wash your face and brush your teeth and then come on and do a story.

Inside of her mouth and TEETH Not feet…. I hope

• Haha
Reactions: 4
COULD YOU IMAGINE the sight of here legs splayed in the middle of the sitting room in her swim suit with a paddling pool!!
Ah lads! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't think of anything more uncomfortable to wear than a dry swimming togs in a house while sitting on a chair . Iv a shorts and string top on while beeched in my bed ,I get it's warm . A bleeping TOGS though? And you best believe that togs is humming 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.