Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby voice & the fake accent when talking to the girls is so irritating
I hate my own mam voice but hers is something else, g dad is ringing in my ears still

Laughing at her snooty one up of oh we’ve the bouncing castle because we have more room tit, I’d say she’s always viewed the sister as competition and I’d say it’s only worse now they’ve both kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate my own mam voice but hers is something else, g dad is ringing in my ears still

Laughing at her snooty one up of oh we’ve the bouncing castle because we have more room tit, I’d say she’s always viewed the sister as competition and I’d say it’s only worse now they’ve both kids
She’s got nothing to be snooty about, living under her parents roof. The sister works hard for what she has regardless of the size she earned it. Probably couldn’t even manage one bounce without breaking into a sweat

Reactions: 10
“We have” no Lisa, your parents have the room, it’s your parents house and garden.

also G dad literally makes me want to throw up…like ew..

• Heart
Reactions: 13

G dad I cant cope. Sleezy

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for their 21st birthday post
(20 years and 10 months corrected) 🤣

the nana nighties, the filthy towels/sheets.

this one still needs mothering herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she was sitting there taking a video of Hazel standing in her friend's house with loads of gym stuff loose around the place. Does she see no danger?

Reactions: 4
The girls look so happy , if she could focus on losing weight and getting fitter it would make such a difference when the girls start walking

Reactions: 3
The girls look so happy , if she could focus on losing weight and getting fitter it would make such a difference when the girls start walking
How on earth will she manage. She can’t even wash them without pumping sweat & getting breathless

Reactions: 2
She'll probably lose a bit naturally when they do get bigger and she has to run around a bit more. It's not that easy though as a lot of people including myself know.

She'll probably lose a bit naturally when they do get bigger and she has to run around a bit more. It's not that easy though as a lot of people including myself know.
I found the opposite, I lost a ton having a newborn/smaller baby since I regularly didn't have the time to eat, but when she was bigger and needed less attention I put it back on 😂

Wow, sippy cup in the fridge. I’d never have thought to do that on a warm day.
She should write a book

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why bother with dairy free cheese in Hazel’s salad when she’s pumping her full of cow’s milk in her bottles?!!!

Reactions: 7
Wow, sippy cup in the fridge. I’d never have thought to do that on a warm day.
She should write a book
It’s coming to all good bookshops this Christmas, all the tips and tricks according to Lisa for parenting, titled ‘y’know’….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s coming to all good bookshops this Christmas, all the tips and tricks according to Lisa for parenting, titled ‘y’know’….
First 50 copies will come with one of those little gadgets that lets you read it with wan hand for all those that only have wan pair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I kept the one i gave birth in last time and will use it again when i give birth this time round. Can't bring myself to get rid of it😳
I did the exact same. Everytime I clear out I just can’t part with it 🙈 sentimental and all that

Reactions: 1
‘From wan mudder to anudder’ by Lisa O’Hallaron (ghost written by de mudder) coming to all stores near you.

Inside you’ll find one years worth of pastry recipes, witty snippets from de mudder and so much more!!
A small donation from each book sold will go towards suppling a twin trolley to stores across Ireland 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.