Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
Thanks you!! 🥰🥰

I’m really loving these suggestions.

We’re thinking Rudyard GreyBeige Foodie Bam-Bam for a boy.

And for a girl, Her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Gigi_11

ECAE1D59-CCB0-4391-8AD5-0E50C86E34E7.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster due to this story… she’s showing us how to put on a shoe and affiliate linking a £6 shoe horn!? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

MoniC

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220127-124508_Instagram.jpg

WHYYY is it a thing that influencers seem to collectively be obsessed with the most butt ugly thing for about three weeks only to never mention them ever again. Everyone looks the same, everyone looks horrific. Last year it was pullunders, crocheted things, birkenstocks, those spirally candles???, kindergarten hair clips, the bloody Raey coat, the terracotta pan??, at the moment it's this fucking stripey half-zip people are losing their minds over like it's the cure for climate change and UGGs. And not even the standard ones, the most awkward height UGGs that look even worse than the normal ones. (I did not need to see Lily's socks today.)

Gooood I'm so over these vapid influencer clones with zero original thought or style to them. Same poses, same clothes, same brands, same colors. And Lily doesn't even like the stuff she's wearing, she puts stuff on just to look like everyone else...

Mix it upppp, fashion is so much fun and I don't understand why everyone wants to look like the personified version of Anna's Casa de Dust and Despair!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

martaS

VIP Member
So she made food and took it two floors up to have it in her loft, instead of her lovely big kitchen with a proper dining table? Make it make sense? Or is she pretending to be busy working woman who has her lunch at her desk? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

ellwood

More shade at Anna for her recent reel where she starts in her tights 😂😂 the passive aggressive competitive pettiness from Lily is just never ending - absolutely hilarious. Also didn’t she legit do this herself a few days ago?????? I’m sure she posted a reel where she starts in her pants

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55