Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3199856C-8AF0-44A7-B595-D52653AA3598.png

Anna and I were born in the same year. I took a close up pic of myself to see how I look, glad to say my skin texture is way better than her and I probably use cleanser, serum, moisturiser and SPF. Humble brag šŸ˜‰ FFS this is Lilyā€™s thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1018588
Anna and I were born in the same year. I took a close up pic of myself to see how I look, glad to say my skin texture is way better than her and I probably use cleanser, serum, moisturiser and SPF. Humble brag šŸ˜‰ FFS this is Lilyā€™s thread
This may be an unpopular opinion but I hate this laminated brow trend that's popular right now. I think it just makes you like you've been electrocuted

On another note, Jaymie you may be just as smug as Lily, but at least you have a personality to go with it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1018588
Iā€™m the same age as Lily and I know I have better skin than both of them and I used to smoke šŸ˜† putting tons of crap on your face in the name of beauty doesnā€™t mean anything.

Imagine if we all knew each other irlā€¦ not too difficult to imagine šŸ˜‚
Haha maybe. Iā€™m sure weā€™ve seen each others work at least.

Reactions: 9
I am quite a bit older, only use eye make up, a face wash, and Nivea day and night cream and my skin looks much better than theirs. They rub so much into theirs, and are being quite rough, too, their skin looks at least a decade older than it is.

Reactions: 15
Just got a ā€œhow to eat an artichokeā€ TikTok come up on my fyp. It was Lily. Posted about 30 mins ago. Is she trying to make TikTok happen again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lily has been oscillating between 433k and 432k followers in IG for quite a while. Most likely Gleam buys her followers whener she drops to 432K and she's back at 433K.
Well, now she's down to 431k. Looks like Gleam has given up on her too šŸ¤­
Just got a ā€œhow to eat an artichokeā€ TikTok come up on my fyp. It was Lily. Posted about 30 mins ago. Is she trying to make TikTok happen again?
I am dying!!!!!! LMAO!!! This is what she has to offer? The content no one asked for 10 years ago when she did the YouTube video about it??? I'm in tears šŸ’€ Artichoke! She is becoming a parody of herself!

ETA: of course, of course she put a beige nothing-y filter on that video. How to eat an artichoke in Victorian orphanage more like it. It is way too zoomed in and fast, you can't actually follow what's going on. What a mess.

ETA 2: What kind of sentence is "Really rinse leaves"??? The hell does it mean?
You mean "Rinse the leaves well" Lily?

Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mate sheā€™s a bleeping parody at this point. She needs to be let out to pasture.
anyone else surprised her kid wasnā€™t called artichoke?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lily has been oscillating between 433k and 432k followers in IG for quite a while. Most likely Gleam buys her followers whener she drops to 432K and she's back at 433K.
Well, now she's down to 431k. Looks like Gleam has given up on her too šŸ¤­

I am dying!!!!!! LMAO!!! This is what she has to offer? The content no one asked for 10 years ago when she did the YouTube video about it??? I'm in tears šŸ’€ Artichoke! She is becoming a parody of herself!

ETA: of course, of course she put a beige nothing-y filter on that video. How to eat an artichoke in Victorian orphanage more like it. It is way too zoomed in and fast, you can't actually follow what's going on. What a mess.

ETA 2: What kind of sentence is "Really rinse leaves"??? The hell does it mean?
You mean "Rinse the leaves well" Lily?

Jesus.
How to eat an artichoke in a Victorian orphanage
This would also make for a great thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didnā€™t she make this artichoke vid as a Reel already? I swear sheā€™s done this already!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The duck is that face?
This isnā€™t ā€œkeeping it realā€ anymore. I wouldnā€™t let anyone see me like that on purpose.

Reactions: 20
I heard stop motion is really cutting edge! We should incorporate that into our insta stories somehow?!

Imagine if we all knew each other irlā€¦ not too difficult to imagine šŸ˜‚
Stop motion and filming your feet, totally current šŸ˜‚ (in 2012).

The tablescape is still haunting me. I hate every inch of it, but what drives me wild is that this dummy canā€™t even set her cutlery properly. Blades in and spoons out moron.

• Haha
Who makes not one but two reels about how to eat a vegetable? Iā€™m absolutely baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who makes not one but two reels about how to eat a vegetable? Iā€™m absolutely baffled
Yes, but... It's artichoke!! Only London influencers know how to eat that. She had to show Rich!!! So yes, it's important enough for two reels!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.