Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silence… she’s definitely out shopping. Queue a new Victorian ghost dress paired with converse in 3,2,1…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I keep re-watching the video of her pulling the curtains across. How is that classed as work.

How.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I keep re-watching the video of her pulling the curtains across. How is that classed as work.

How.
I thought watching her fold her laundry was bad enough, but no, this is actually a lot, lot worse.
If this is 'work', what the hell am I leaving the house for every day??

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1035222
Try taking a maternity leave next time hun x
So very tired today, yet has the energy to take who knows how many of that silly selfie, edit it to within an inch of its life and post it with a carefully placed text on top. :rolleyes:

I always wonder how these people can take themselves so seriously that at no point of this posting process do they stop and thing 'what the hell am I doing'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol she’s such a copycat. Posted 1 hour after Zoella. I saw Anna commented recently on Zoe’s Instagram post about Ottie being the cutest giggly girl. Zoe’s mentioned met ups with Anna since they had their babies around the same time. Lily must be fuming that those too are bonding over having similar age babies and living near each other..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
C5806C21-E24F-4D9C-B37C-E0BE643124A6.png

guys she didn’t go shopping! Or maybe she couldn’t find a monk dress to keep up with Anna so she just “call in sick” for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been churning out the old reels as tiktoks (that one is watched because she popped up on my fyp!)
99199BE2-873E-4B83-8E24-AA2572A0C716.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.