Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo has Covid. How many times do you think this family will get it? Hope she stays away from the construction crew.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What imaginary life is Lily portraying in her LonDoN-reels atm? Having two very young children, going out eating random stuff… completely on her own? How is this relatable, how in reality would that be possible? It’s just so weird, only seeing a very staged version of her walking through London.

Reactions: 27
What imaginary life is Lily portraying in her LonDoN-reels atm? Having two very young children, going out eating random stuff… completely on her own? How is this relatable, how in reality would that be possible? It’s just so weird, only seeing a very staged version of her walking through London.
Honestly it doesn’t even make sense why she’s pretending to be alone as she’s clearly with someone as someone handed her the sandwich. Why not just make a nice piece of content about going out for lunch with a friend etc instead of content about a food place with no actual description or review of the food 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Honestly it doesn’t even make sense why she’s pretending to be alone as she’s clearly with someone as someone handed her the sandwich. Why not just make a nice piece of content about going out for lunch with a friend etc instead of content about a food place with no actual description or review of the food 🙄
Haha because is not a friend, she paid Georgia to film her lol. More like friend with benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine doing a reel about the new sunglasses you got and forgetting to show them on your actual face 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All of her content lately is either shopping alone or sitting on the floor, alone.

Reactions: 18
All of her content lately is either shopping alone or sitting on the floor, alone.
Shopping „alone“ while grinning into the camera for seemingly no reason because we can’t see any other person, eating out „alone“ while still grinning to herself, walking into an elevator, grinning. It’s bizarre really. It really is as overdrawn as bad TV adverts.

Reactions: 20
Shopping „alone“ while grinning into the camera for seemingly no reason because we can’t see any other person, eating out „alone“ while still grinning to herself, walking into an elevator, grinning. It’s bizarre really. It really is as overdrawn as bad TV adverts.
All her friends have left London haven’t they? I imagine unless you’re friends with Lily from childhood or a frenemy, she’s very difficult to like.

Reactions: 9
Am I the weird one for folding laundry as it comes out of the tumble dryer/off the clothes line and not screwing them up in a pile and dumping them on the bed - maybe nobody told her
Well, at least you sound a lot more domestic than me. Clean laundry is lying around forever in my house. I often find myself sorting through piles to find an item in the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
”take the photo just as it enters my mouth“ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
It looks like she’s sucking on it or even like making out with the bloody pastry 🤢 absolutely vile.

What is with all this ‘content’ of her shoving food in her gob. I follow actual food influencers and I can safely say I’ve never seen any of them post this crap… no one wants to s the her shovelling food into her mouth. Not appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
People are sharing Jojo's reel of house reno on their IG stories, and Jojo is re-sharing that on her stories with big THANK YOU gifs.

Meanwhile radio silence over on Miserabily's IG.
Bitter little pebble.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
People are sharing Jojo's reel of house reno on their IG stories, and Jojo is re-sharing that on her stories with big THANK YOU gifs.

Meanwhile radio silence over on Miserabily's IG.
Bitter little pebble.
She must be seething with jealousy

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.