Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she lived that she had to show her husband how to eat a vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220127-124508_Instagram.jpg

WHYYY is it a thing that influencers seem to collectively be obsessed with the most butt ugly thing for about three weeks only to never mention them ever again. Everyone looks the same, everyone looks horrific. Last year it was pullunders, crocheted things, birkenstocks, those spirally candles???, kindergarten hair clips, the bloody Raey coat, the terracotta pan??, at the moment it's this bleeping stripey half-zip people are losing their minds over like it's the cure for climate change and UGGs. And not even the standard ones, the most awkward height UGGs that look even worse than the normal ones. (I did not need to see Lily's socks today.)

Gooood I'm so over these vapid influencer clones with zero original thought or style to them. Same poses, same clothes, same brands, same colors. And Lily doesn't even like the stuff she's wearing, she puts stuff on just to look like everyone else...

Mix it upppp, fashion is so much fun and I don't understand why everyone wants to look like the personified version of Anna's Casa de Dust and Despair!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
View attachment 1020152
WHYYY is it a thing that influencers seem to collectively be obsessed with the most butt ugly thing for about three weeks only to never mention them ever again. Everyone looks the same, everyone looks horrific. Last year it was pullunders, crocheted things, birkenstocks, those spirally candles???, kindergarten hair clips, at the moment it's this bleeping stripey half-zip people are losing their minds over like it's the cure for climate change and UGGs. And not even the standard ones, the most awkward height UGGs that look even worse than the normal ones. I did not need to see Lily's socks today.
Gooood I'm so over these vapid influencer clones with zero original thought to them.
The thing is their climbing is so badly done, both Anna and Lily

So…Anna posted her Ugg 47min ago and Lily posted it 23min ago. This woman is so infuriating. Anna make sure you keep Mary away, or she is going to steal that away from you. But in all honestly, I like the little competition going on between them. #grabpopcorn

Reactions: 20
I reckon anna went in for her Gleam meeting and told them she doesn’t want to be lumped in with Lily Wizadora Pebbles anymore and wants her own deals.

They’re both flailing in the water without a life raft though. Too little too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At this point, LilyAnna are one person. One boring, middle-class, faux Scandi person.

p.s I’m from Leeds and what is an artichoke x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
At this point, LilyAnna are one person. One boring, middle-class, faux Scandi person.

p.s I’m from Leeds and what is an artichoke x
Omg thank god there’s a video, sorry two videos, you can watch to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, but... It's artichoke!! Only London influencers know how to eat that. She had to show Rich!!! So yes, it's important enough for two reels!!!!!
AND she's teaching us how to eat an artichoke *AT HOME* - what other influencer is keeping is this real and giving us such stellar recipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She uploaded another one of her reels on TikTok. It says 10 comments on her artichoke one but I can't see them. Can someone with a tiktok account report if there's anything interesting in the comments and if the one comment saying "your whole personality is artichoke" is still there lol? Thanks xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She uploaded another one of her reels on TikTok. It says 10 comments on her artichoke one but I can't see them. Can someone with a tiktok account report if there's anything interesting in the comments and if the one comment saying "your whole personality is artichoke" is still there lol? Thanks xxx
I think people on TikTok are more cruel, those gen Z needs to give Lily some real feedback!

Reactions: 13
I can still see the comment. Says it’s got 13 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is madness 😂 surely they can see this? How are they justifying it? Gleam need to start doing their job, what an absolute tit show (the blue coat ones were posted within 4 hours of each other!)
At least there’s a picture of Lily outside her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t mind Lily’s latest outfit photo with the exception of the hideous Ugg’s. Way better than anything Anna has put together in the last two years!

Reactions: 4
Lol at lily trying to act like she was ahead of the Uggs trend by not so casually digging up receipts to show she was wearing them in 2009 when she was in fact just late to the uggs trend of the late 90s/early 2000s. She stopped wearing them when they weren’t trendy anymore and only started again when they came back.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol at lily trying to act like she was ahead of the Uggs trend by not so casually digging up receipts to show she was wearing them in 2009 when she was in fact just late to the uggs trend of the late 90s/early 2000s. She stopped wearing them when they weren’t trendy anymore and only started again when they came back.
It’d be like someone’s mom pulling out photos of herself in low rise jeans with a thong showing, trying to prove she was cool and ahead of the times. No one CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.