Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Filming day’ ffs! She’s literally going to film herself trying on 2 beige outfits, that’s not a filming day that’s a little 15 minute task

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Rich I am going up to the Loft do not disturb me :rolleyes: while she eats her lunch in peace and he juggles two kids. I wonder if the poor guy is back on his commute now or if he is home full time?

Reactions: 30
I don’t understand the rush to come back from maternity leave. Her content is dire.

She’s in a very privileged position to be able to AFFORD time off to spend with the baby and family but chooses to hide in the loft on her own.

Seems like having a baby was a tick box exercise. How does Rich cope? If her persona offline is anything like the online one then she’s intolerable to say the least.

Reactions: 31
Shes like that employee who hasnt changed position or role and stays in the company for 20 plus years always tlaking about thats how its always been done

She got away with doing the bare minimum and now its more obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll say it again: she doesn’t appear to have any “new” friends apart from Anna who is a pure frenemy. All the rest seem to be from childhood. She’s not a likeable person, she’s a moany biatch.

Reactions: 32
Oh my god the advert of her shaving her non hairy leg with the sandpaper sound makes me feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her latest reel is gross! Seeing her shave her legs like that actually made me shudder 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh come on Lily, AGAIN with the hair removal products. How do you keep getting those jobs? Are you just listed as 'the hairy one' at Gleam?
And 'all glowed up' you are NOT. Very far from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooooo love the cameo of the Victorian orphanage curtain in her latest reel. Sooooo artsy.

That is the least close shave I’ve ever seen. How does someone who has been gifted multiple free laser hair removal sessions and thousands of free razors have legs that look like they have a 5 o’clock shadow milliseconds after shaving them?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
39290C8F-8BCE-4DFA-88D5-D5ECDB6FB7AA.png
BEAE51C5-0547-40CE-BB0C-52BF28FC2D06.png
E2C9A209-326D-46E7-96AB-36E8C6389A76.jpeg

repeat after me : I am grateful that I am not Rich, I am grateful that I am not Rich.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Lol. How the mighty have fallen. I’ve seen micro influencers push Estrid months ago.

also her legs look dry af give that girl some moisturiser those pins are like husks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She clearly accepts any ad offer that comes her way. How does this make sense given she has had laser treatment numerous times….

Reactions: 19
Oh come on Lily, AGAIN with the hair removal products. How do you keep getting those jobs? Are you just listed as 'the hairy one' at Gleam?
And 'all glowed up' you are NOT. Very far from it.
The hairy one at gleam has to be a thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm sure she's trying to come across artsy but it just seems like she's forgotten to add the background music.

ASMR of the worst kind.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.