Lily Pebbles #32 London foodie? More like beige and moody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was 'new' about this routine, other than using some slightly different products that have the same result? She looks no different...

Reactions: 14
What bothers me irrationally is that the picture was taken at a weird angle, as you can see from the storage cabinet doors in the background.
1644149081193.png

Also, she looks sad.

Reactions: 16
she would benefit from some fake tan
She has a very yellow undertone, being half East Asian, I have a yellow undertone too and it doesn't work well in tan. She needs to get rid of those chocolate poopy colour top..and idk beg for a new hair.

1644150986568.png

She looks like this with that awful curl that she had..I AM SO SORRY FOR COMPARING A DOG TO HER because frankly, I love dog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
of course she used Nudestix🙄 owned by Jewish Trump supporters (should be a contradiction in a logical world)

“mint oil is fine, it’s natural so it’s not irritating” cyanide is natural? i wouldn’t go around putting that on my lips…. why did i waste my time today ohmygoodness

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What bothers me irrationally is that the picture was taken at a weird angle, as you can see from the storage cabinet doors in the background.
View attachment 1043533
Also, she looks sad.
Shes never beem photogenic, her faceooks greyisj and the neutral makeup doesnt suit her, she doesnt look great, looks like shes in her 40s with bad fillers

Reactions: 11
Both her and Anna have started using really yellow toned foundation recently that looks so wrong on both of them. Can they not manage the most basic of make up skills anymore? 🙄

Reactions: 19
“mint oil is fine, it’s natural so it’s not irritating” cyanide is natural? i wouldn’t go around putting that on my lips…. why did i waste my time today ohmygoodness
Oh my god she’s so dumb. Cue Lily complaining about her sore lips in 3, 2, 1…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker! Hello all! :)

What was that ‘make-up look’. That’s what my make-up looks like when I can’t be bothered. What’s the harm in experimenting with a bit of colour, a bold lip maybe, etc.

Something about her eyes seem off (in general not just in todays video) like she’s struggling to keep them open? They seem lifeless, there’s no sparkle if that makes sense?

Reactions: 14
Why, if she has such sensitive skin and eczema, does she continue to use products that look out of date and crusty and dirty?? No bleeping wonder she has reactions to things. Makeup has a shelf life!

Reactions: 22
No. It’s ok to be pale in winter.
But she’s not just pale, she looks consumptive. A bit of tan and blusher, or some brighter clothes would do her the world of good. Her colouring does not suit sludge tones

btw, I’m also pale (a lot paler than Lily). I’m not meaning orange tan, just a bit of something would give her a glow

Reactions: 12
But she’s not just pale, she looks consumptive. A bit of tan and blusher, or some brighter clothes would do her the world of good. Her colouring does not suit sludge tones

btw, I’m also pale (a lot paler than Lily). I’m not meaning orange tan, just a bit of something would give her a glow
I know what you mean, she looks drab. She doesn’t wear what suits her. Clothes or makeup!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.